6 week post op n bra fitting- photos uploaded! Started by: zazy88

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey ladies so my 6 week appointment finally arrived – checked by nurse and incisions healing fine- she also said they were a fair bit softer from when she last saw me. I can now start using cream on my scars to get them to heal quicker.
    Now for the exciting bit ..went to Victoria secret for fitting – wasnt very good the woman said i could try on a 32ddd(like an e i think) and left me to it
    Marks and Sparks fitting rooms are closed while the sales on
    So went to Bravissimo they were fantastic got sized at a 30ff! which im so pleased with ! im tall but have a very narrow waist so was always a small back fitting but boobs were never big enough to shop in bravissimo lol
    unfortunately been told i cant wait lace or underwire( ie sexy!) bras til 8 weeks so got a non wired one – but after 5 weeks of wearing baggy t shirts to work to hide the op and sports bras will be nice to get back into proper bra n dresses!
    i still have serious amount of dropping n fluffing to do though especially as I have Unders but will go back in a month or so as I ve heard as they drop your size will change?? any ladies had this?
    ive gne on a bit but so happy! :)x

Sorry for the

AllyH 2
    2p
    Menu

Awww congrats Zazy, sounds brill. Can’t wait to be where you are! 🙂 x

zazy88
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Ally!x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.