6 week post op doing great 325 cc unders Started by: Sarah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies I had 325 cc unders 6 weeks ago and loving my boobs now I have been measured this weekend in marks and spencers and I was 32 E! theres no nice bra shops in Halifax town centre so I need to do some serious bra shopping. Its wired how I forget about them iv been so busy with working and getting ready for xmas its like they have always been there. I have no pain now I can do everything iv started running again I get a heavy feeling if I leave my bra off for a long time like over night. For anyone thinking about having the surgery I say go for it and mya are fantastic very very pleased. I will try get some more pics up.

Harriet 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey Hun!
    Thanks for sharing your experience, you must be chuffed!! Can’t believe your running again so soon! If you don’t mind me asking what size were you before the op? I’m just curious as I’m looking to have exactly the same size implants!
    Also what height are you and did you have high placements?
    Xxxx

Menu

@saz874 hope you don’t mind the add – i had 325cc last wednesday! Cant wait to be able to exercise again right now i feel like my boobs would fall off if i walk quick!

Sara 8
    8p
    Menu

@saz874 Hi Sarah what size were you before? I’m having my op in two weeks but still haven’t decided on sizes, got my consultation on Friday!

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi I was 32 b before I had high profiles I am 5ft 7 and around 9stone I had dr kazazzi he said I had a very narrow rib cage so he decided the 325 cc hps would be best for me. I couldn’t wait to start running again I got the zip front sports bra from marks and spencer which is very comfortable x x

Laurie
    0p
    Menu

Hey, hope you don’t mind the add, just researching atm x

Sara 8
    8p
    Menu

Ahh ok, I’ve got the same stats as you but I’m slightly taller. Think I’d probably want around the same size. Hope you don’t mind the add.

Viki -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Sarah, I’m one week post op 300cc unders, high profile.
    Get my strapping off tomorrow. Also had Kazzazi xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I have sent you a friend request Sarah.

You have same size implants as me. I had 325cc high profile unders in April. Went from 32A to 32DD/E

Kirsty 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi Sarah, hope you don’t mind i’ve sent you a friend request, got my op booked but am reconsidering what size to go for.. it’s great to hear that you’re so happy with your 325cc and I agree mya have been fantastic so far for me 🙂 x

Carina
    0p
    Menu

hi, hope you don’t mind the add I had 350 and 325cc 3 1/2 weeks ago x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.