6 weeks 32E!!!! Started by: hannah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Had my six week check up!!! Everything is fine…(sigh of relief) still a bit a delayed heeling in my right… (Still needs to drop and soften up) but I’m more than happy with my results!! Could not believe my before and after pictures. Has anyone else at my stage feel
    Like when they push the implant in it almost pulls on the stitches underneath and feels like it’s going to pop out? It’s just my right that feels like this! My left feels so natural!!

I was measured at boux avenue as a 32E!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY will post pictures now let me no what you think girls xxx

Menu

Just had a look Hun they look amazing x Mine are beginning to drop and looking more natural now I’m 4 weeks post op Sunday looking forward to the 6 week mark 🙂

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Glad you are happy with them. What size implants did you have?

hannah
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Charlene :-). I love them xxx

Laura I had 325 cc hp partials xxx

Jennie
    0p
    Menu

My right feels like this, as if it moves a bit almost squishing around feeling. I just can’t feel my left move at all, but I’m trying to stop thinking about it, Im just worrying as am sure they look fine! X

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

I have sent you a friend request Hannah. I also had 325cc high profile. I am now 8 months post op.

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hannah I sent you a friend request hope you don’t mind .., I am booked in for my ba either 325cc or 350cc don’t know what size I will end up. What size did you start with hun ? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.