6 weeks 410 overs measure F/FF Started by: megagray111

• Author

WOW i was shocked!! i went to debenhams and got measured at a F/FF but deffo only look a D/DD… was 34 B/C 9stone 5ft 3 before had 410 overs with mario!! sooo happy!! im so lucky!X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Wooohoooooo fab fab fab!!! Welcome to the FF club xx :)

Menu

thanks hun !! i couldnt believe it!! only trouble is no more primark bras £60 on 3 bras lol !! they look like my mums! where do u shop hun? xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Caprice bras – amazon cheapest place

Got a few la senzas

But my fave for best cleavage is the peacocks dd+ size plunge bras – they give amazing cleavage… i get an E ad it superboosts them x

beth21
    0p
    Menu

Megagray are you happy with the size of yours? Ive got a choice of 410 or 460 with mr traynor and was gonna go with 460 but im a 34c now and double F sounds sooo big! 2cuks if you dont mind me asking what size were you pre op? A lot of the girls on here say they are really glad they went with the biggest they were offered so i think il end up going with 460, my PC said mr traynor would never give me anything that would look too big xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi beth i was empty 34b will add u x

beth21
    0p
    Menu

Thanks cuks x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Welcome to the big boobie club :D!!!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

ur welcome beth xxxx happy viewing lol

Menu

Thanks hun i am going to have a look tonight for some boosting ones :):)

beth i am sooo happy with them thank you of course every girl wants a little bit mor so go for the 460 hun!! lol ..

although all my friends family said if i had gone any bigger they would of looked fake and out proportion but it depends on ur frame hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.