6 weeks and one is still higher than the other! Started by: Daisy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi ladies. I had my ba just over 6 weeks ago and I love my left boob it’s perfect but my right one is still higher and looks smaller? My boobs were even before my op. I’m just worried that he has put one implant in higher than the other? I have had my 6 week check and I’m seeing the surgeon on 3rd dec so really hope he just says not to worry and just be patient!
    Apart from that I love my new boobs, I forget I had the done now, they just feel part of me and I have no pain or anything. The nurse told me to wait 8 weeks before I get measured for a bra

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Also I’ve added pics so please take a look if I added you or message me to friend request x

Myra
    0p
    Menu

Hope u dont mind the add hun. I m 3 weeks post op and got one boob higher than the other. Xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi hope you don’t mind the add, I’m having mine in Jan. If your concerned maybe you should ring your surgeon. X

Myra
    0p
    Menu

Just looked at your pics. Mine is the same as well. Its the right one which is taking time. I guess its just the waiting game now. But the size and shape looks really good on you. Hope we will get sorted soon. Xx

Boey
    0p
    Menu

Hiya love hope u don’t mind the dad have my opp tmz :)) xx

Abigail
    0p
    Menu

Hiya!! I’m 5 months po and mine are exactly the same. The surgeon said it won’t get any better as it’s the shape

Menu

HIya hun, it can take a full year to drop and fluff completely so there still lots of time for change! Also, no one has perfectly symetrical breasts, some ladies diffences are only slight but they are there. When your small chested the differences are far harder to notice, a BA can not change the shape, height, nipple postion ect it only enlarges what you all ready have to any differences in the breast become more noticeable. It’s 100% normal and it affects almost everyone, it’s best to think of your breasts as sisters not twins! Happy healing and I hope this helps x

Holly
    0p
    Menu

Hey hope you don’t mind the add I had 415 overs on Sat and can’t wait for them to drop! X

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I’ve added any requests. Thank you for the advice ladies. I will see what mr k says when I see him and try to be patient x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey Daisy do you mind if I add you?

Menu

Hey hun hope you don’t mind the add I’m 13 days post op

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

That’s ok I’ve accepted xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.