6 weeks and sleeping with no sports bra not successful Started by: Emma 22.4.2014

• Author

So now I am six weeks post op I was told I didn’t have to wear my sports bra to bed.last night I was really looking forward to my first night without it x no chance lol had to get up and put in back on in the end as I couldn’t get comfy without it on my side x tomorrow going for my first spray tan and I’ve just cut my silicone scar dressings and put them on to cover my scars from my tan and hopefully improve the scarring will let you know if they are any good xx hope you are all having a good day xx will put some pics up on Friday when I’m tanned and wearing a normal bra can’t wait xxx

Nikki 1
    1p
    Menu

awwww bless you, I bet you have got so used to them being held in place it just fells alien to have boobs knocking around 😀 xxx

Rose 1
    1p
    Menu

Aw must be so strange as you’ll be so use to living in a bra… Are you using that rem scar roll on thing to cover your scar jelous your able to tan bet u look and feel lovely x

Menu

Yes nikki think it might be that xlol yes rose got the silicone sheets from ebay 12.99 think I’ll get four out of them but u wash them and put them back on x you can use them on the sun bed as well so I won’t have big white patches when I have my tan done xx I’m going to wear them as directed not that my scars are bad but if it reduces them further I’ll give them a go xx

Megan
    0p
    Menu

I’m 9 weeks post op and love my sports bra
    Still wear it during day not all of the time though. And prefer wearing it at night just feels so much comfier so weird how you’re desperate to get normal bras and not have to be in a sports bra 24/7 to then be able to not wear it and then miss it haha x

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

@emma are they dermatix scar sheets Hun?? Xx

Menu

No Jamie they aren’t I’m going to up load the pic to my album xx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Just looked now Hun they are very similar to how the Dermatix ones work.. I will have a look for reviews on them.. Xx

katy
    0p
    Menu

I had my first spray tan last week i was just 3 days away from being six week po 🙂 i covered my scars as didnt want to risk it will the plasters they put on after surgery and all has been fine with mine 🙂

I was told that i still had to wear my sprts bra for bed but didnt have to wear it of a day time but had to wear none wired bra for another 3months and i actually dont mind sleeping in my sports bra mine is very comfy from tesco maybe try a different brand that might be better 🙂

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Oh Emma i love sleeping with no bra now xx

Menu

Hi Katy, my bra is comfy just liked the idea of sleeping without it lol no chance yet Jamie good for you xx just had my tan done so now t developing so tomorrow picture time xxx

Zena
    0p
    Menu

Oh no..we’re so comfortable with out sports bras now don’t know how I’ll cope without mine too. I’ve been given the all clear at my 6 week check so will be attempting this tonight. Happy sun tanning though Hun look at you all set for your birthday and holiday ey…hope everything’s going well!

Menu

Thanks zena xx good luck tonight might be best just to leave it on xxxxlol

Katie
    0p
    Menu

I’ve got my six week check tomorrow and I think I’ll be wearing my sports bra for a good while yet haha, can’t wait to get measured though! Xx

Menu

It’s the best feeling Katie xx and trying on all the bras xx enjoy x

Katie
    0p
    Menu

I really can’t wait, I’ve never been measured before I just guessed haha! Thanks 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.