6 weeks.. Bye bye sports bras!! Started by: Sof

• Author
    1p
    Menu

So had my 6 week check up today with the nurse and so pleased to hear I can start wearing normal bras and start putting bio oil on my incisions! I think I’ve been so lucky as my incision are barely visible already and I did not expect to be any bigger than a D/DD and now I’ve been measured a 30F!! Best thing I’ve ever done! Love my new boobs and has given me so much more confidence!! I’m now going to be the poorest person going as I’m going to buy ever bra under the sun!

Also, ladies looking for small back sizes and big cup sizes… I managed to get a really pretty bra from m&s today 🙂

Hope everyone’s healing well and good luck to those waiting for their op date!! 🙂

Take a look at my pics if it helps you 🙂 I had 345cc overs full profile from a 32b/c!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope it’s ok to add xx

Sof 1
    1p
    Menu

Just accepted you Keiley! New pics up today! xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing! Is that bra a push up one ? I need. New blCk one xxx

Sof 1
    1p
    Menu

It’s a plunge bra .. No padding or anything but gives a good cleavage.. M&s £14 bargain!! xx thanks Hun! Think i need to get a bigger size for everyday lol x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing woo bet your so happy. I out some up today had strapping off 🙂 what’s. Relief that was lol xx

Sof 1
    1p
    Menu

They look amazing already Keiley! They’re gonna drop and fluff yet so lots of changing to do:) I never had strapping but I bet it’s a relief getting it off! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yes lol it is indeed and then your left all sticky it’s horrible lol but the shower was nice after finally getting it off lol. I’m 8 days po do they get smaller or bugger from here on now? Xx

Sof 1
    1p
    Menu

Depends! I thought mine had got smaller but they haven’t. I think when they’ve softened up and dropped they seem bigger! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Oh right mine have been shrinking everyday so far lol xx

Nicole'
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sof,

Bet your so happy I’m 11 days post op today and sick of back ache and sports bra’s can’t wait to find some decent bra’s think I’ll start with M & S they sound great when do they start to soften mine are like hard rocks footballs!!! X hope you don’t mind the add Hun x

Menu

Hi sof hope you don’t mind the add, I’m having mine done 2 weeks today eeek xxx

sarah
    0p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing Hun !! Can’t believe its 6 weeks since your op already . I’ve finaly got mine on the 13 th nov ! 1 more week eeek xx

Kirsty
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add 🙂 x

Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun I’ve a long way to go yet 🙁 can’t wait for the bin this sports bra :(lol xx

Sof 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Sarah 🙂 no probs I’ve accepted you all :)! Aw Nicole the next 4 weeks will fly by! Honest!! Feels like forever since my op but the 6 weeks have gone quick xx

char
    0p
    Menu

Sof they look amazing! Happy bra shopping hun xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.