6 weeks check up done, 325cc overs. Started by: Orsolya

• Author
    38p
    Menu
    +2

I had my 6 weeks check up today with my surgeon and everything is fine, healing well. He seemed to be as pleased with the results as o am :). I absolutely love my boobs at the moment. And no more sports bras, YAY πŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ellie 1
    1p
    Menu

You look so good! What size were you before? Xx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

Ahh my god can’t wait to get to this point! Hooray to loosing the sports bra πŸ™‚
    They look stunning Orsolya! You must be so pleased, especialy with that cleavage, so happy for you xxx

Natasha 16
    16p
    Menu

Omg they look amazing! I had 350 cc, i’m 11 days post op and mine feel so small! I could actually cry, i feel like i’m still the same size that i was before the op ????

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu

Amazing boobs! You must be so so pleased!!

Ahh natasha i feel just like you! Ive 5dpo and still feel the same size as i was before op. I know its early days and we have a lot of changing to do but i expected to be a little bit bigger straight after πŸ™

Xxx

Angel 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

They look sooo good! I’m so happy for you
    I hope mine turn out as amazing as yours

Orsolya 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Aww thanks girls. I started from a 32c and they were always quite close together. To think that I considered having 450cc seems crazy now, they probably would have been squashed together with no gap haha.
    Don’t worry girls, mine seemed smaller after the swelling went down and started “growing” again just after 5 weeks. Everyone changes in different rate. I know it’s clichΓ¨ but patience is really the key. I hope you all have a smooth recovery πŸ™‚ xx

Natasha 16
    16p
    Menu

@toria31 ah me too! I feel tiny but everybody else says that i dont look it? ????
    You’re right… we should definitely just be patient! I’ve not seen anybody on here who’s aren’t big! No matter what cc they had! xxx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu

Aww i know natasha! I always thought id get a Ba and id have lovely big boobs straight away. My friends are coming down for a look and i have nothing to show them yet! Haha
    And because im still recovering every day seems so long so i feel like they should have at least started to drop lol
    I never realised how much of a waiting game this would be! Xx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

You look fantastic Orslya your boobs look so natural, if I didn’t know I would never think they were implants. I hope mine look as good as yours after 12 weeks. Thanks for posting, gives us all something to look forwards to hahaha when all the swelling and bruising disappears. xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.