6 weeks picture 425HP…..be patient ladies they change so much Started by: Karolina

• Author
    42p
    Menu
    +1

Just uploaded a pic for these who r only few days after BA to show how much they change in only few weeks. First pic 6 weeks after second pic 2weeks after.Be patient ladies xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ashlee 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Karolina they look fab!! Mine are quite high up and pointy as I just had them done yesterday but looking forward to seeing them change over the coming weeks xxxx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

They are fab hun x

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@archerashlee thank you and happy healing hun. I’m sure they will look amazing πŸ™‚

@amy03
    thank you hun so do yours nice and round πŸ™‚ xxx

xHollyx 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Wow hope you don’t mind the add they’re fabulous bet your made up! Not long till my date now 3rd feb I’m having 400cc hp !! Overs xxx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@xhmtx accepted you babes. Have a great journey, you will love it xxx

Leanne 1
    1p
    Menu

wow love the result already! looking good im having 425cc Extra high profile natrelle implants as soon as I can sort time off of work xD

Abbie 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

This has helped a lot thanks! They look great too! I’m worrying that mine don’t have the roundness at the top ( I only had my strapping off yesterday- 450/500 hp partials) but yours seem to look so much rounder in your 6 week photo. So it’s given me a lot of hope that mine will get that shape with the healing process πŸ™‚ xx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@abbie11 hun mine looked awful when I got my strapping off so don’t worry lovely they will look fabulous x

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@littleleanne good luck Leanne you will love the experience and results x

Victoria 8
    8p
    Menu

I had 400cc and im now nearly teo weeks post op and km adamant they are shrinking like everyone else does haha did yours get biggr over time when they dropped snd fluffed? Your 6 week pic looks bigger than your two week which is a relief to see!!! They look fab xxxx

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@victoriahearn2106 hey Victoria, yes they got bigger and got closer together. Be patient hun. They change extremely x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.