6 Weeks PO – Bra's Started by: Gemma

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls, on Wednesday I will be 6 weeks post op! I was just wondering whether you went straight to underwired bras or whether you eased into it with out an underwired bra to start off with? I don’t want to cause any damage to my incisions! X

Nikki 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

I’m also 6 weeks on Wednesday. I had my check up Saturday and my nurse said under wire is fine. I didn’t think it was but she said there’s no reason not to wear one. I’m wearing a plunge underwired bra from Ann summers and its actually really comfortable. Doesn’t bother my incisions at all which I thought it would xx

Gemma 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you Nikki! Are you still sleeping on your back? X

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu
    +1

you’re allowed to sleep on your side from 6 weeks gemma 🙂 I asked my nurse. I’m just over 4 weeks now and tis back sleeping is driving me insane x

Jade 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

After my six week check up, I went straight to Victoria’s Secret and brought underwired bras! It hasn’t irritated me at all. I do still wear my Macom to work though just for extra support as my job is quite strenuous and I just find it more comfortable. I’m sleeping on my back, side and front – literally all over the place which is fine after your six week check up. X

Gemma 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you girls! I think I’ve just been being over cautious! X

Jess 146
    146p
    Menu
    +1

Primark have loads of super comfortable lace bralet type bras. I bought a few the other day, they’re supportive and really comfy! I do have an underwired one from New Look as well which I’ve worn a couple of times 🙂 xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

I went straight into underwired bras after my 4 week check. But still now at nearly 12 wks PO wear a sports bra to bed. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.