6 weeks post op… Started by: Alice

• Author
    27p
    Menu
    +1

6 weeks post op and a free women (as my nurse said lol)… Finally! It’s been a long 6 weeks but so worth it. Went to get measured today and I’m in absolute shock!! Been measured a 30G from a 32B (425cc HP partials). I asked the lady measuring me a hundred times if she was sure I was a G lol! I don’t know how I feel about this, I aimed to be a DD, a G is quite a bit different! But still love my new boobs 🙂 She advised me the sister size to a 30G is a 32F or 34E, so may need to buy a 32F if a 30G doesn’t fit in a particular style. It feels really strange wearing a bra with an underwire after wearing a Macom and sports bra for 6 weeks – quite uncomfortable really but I’m sure I’ll get used to it again! Can’t wait to go bikini shopping for the summer now 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jodie 16
    16p
    Menu

Congrats they look great! And a great size too

Sasha 5
    5p
    Menu

They look great! I bet you’re so happy, so you’d be a 32f then? That’s not so bad! 🙂 x

Sophie 123
    123p
    Menu

Wow bet you’re thrilled. They look lovely Hun xx

Alice 27
    27p
    Menu

Thanks ladies… I can’t believe they are a G!! Not what I expected at all!! Still shocked! Lol x

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

They look great @alicelbaker 🙂 same happened to me…had 400 hp unders from a B to a G and was told I’d only be an E! Over the moon 🙂 xo

Katie 1
    1p
    Menu

Amazing.

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

Wow that’s flown! And they look FAB! 🙂 xx

Alice 27
    27p
    Menu

Thank you! X

Alice 27
    27p
    Menu

Thank you @alex91 …Oh really, how did you feel about it at first? My bras look massive!!! They look like hammocks lol x

Alex 119
    119p
    Menu

I know @alicelbaker mine are huge too…they fit on my head haha. In hindsight I’m glad they’re bigger than an E otherwise I might have had boob greed xo

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.