6 weeks post op 265cc overs Started by: Belle265

• Author

I had my 6 week post op with mr traynor today (I love that guy, seriously, really get along with him). Anyway I didn’t get to see the nurse or my pc and only saw mr t for ten mins or so but I told him how I was feeling about everything and that I couldn’t really look at them. He told me to show him then he said “which part can’t you look at!?” Apparently I have a very good result and am fully healed, can finally go back to the gym too, hurrah! Anyway I went straight out underwear shopping and couldn’t find anything that fitted right, the woman in m and s was spouting all sorts of rhubarb to try and make me buy daft bras that didn’t fit! Where have people found the best for underwear? I’m thinking of trying Calvin Klein.
    Anyway I’ve put some newer pics up for any girls interested in this size xx

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

Fantastic news hun 😀 he make you feel better about them? He is lush is mr gt 😛 haha!! Gonna have a nosey at your pics now!! Have you tried Debenhams chicken? Xxx

Menu

I feel a bit better yeah! I’ve decided I’m just not going to worry about it anymore cause life is too short I just need to deal with it ha. I haven’t tried debenhams yet but I will! I’ve never had so much choice of underwear it’s a bit scary! X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ann summers I found they were the best fit for me huni, felt slightly uncomfortable for a week or so wearing bras but fine now, it was the same for my 6 week check with mr t didn’t see the nurse or anything xx

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Hi belle265 do you mind if I add you please to take a look at your pics I’m having mr traynor on 30th april and have to choose between 265cc 295cc xx 🙂

Menu

They look great belle and they look fab in those new bras xx

charlie1 -3
    -3p
    Menu

They look perfect hun 🙂 xx

Menu

Hi daisy course not have added you.

Thanks girls xx

Menu

hi belle,
    what size was you before? do you mind if i add you? x

Menu

Course no problem I was a 32 aa if that, very flat! X

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing perfect size I’m not wanting big boobs, I just want something there that are round and full as I’m having cui implants they don’t have as many sizes as soft touch I’ve got the choice between 260cc or 300cc I’m scared 300cc is to big as I’m currently 32b but scared 260cc is to small as I have quite a big frame 5ft7 10 half stone 🙁 so stressed about it xx

Menu

Aw don’t stress about it hun honestly, if I have learnt one things its that you shoddy be scared of ccs! Wish I had gone bigger, there is literally nothing between the sizes. Just try them on and see what you like, I would say most people wish they had gone bigger though, I certainly do! X

Menu

Also hun just to give you an idea I am 5″4, size 8, 8 and a half stone. I was a 30-32aa and now I’m a full c cup, d cup in some stores but I look like a full b/small c I think. I didn’t want big boobs either just something to put in a bra! Your surgeon will tell you how many ccs you need for 1cup size, mine was only 100 as I’m smallish but some girls need more x

carrie
    0p
    Menu

Sent you a request belle but it wouldnt allow me to message you, hope you dont mind x

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Thanks belle265 you have put my mind at ease a bit, I’ve also got a lot of pressure from my mum we are constantly arguing about it because I’ve just turned 19 she thinks I’m to young but it’s willing to support me as long as I don’t go big, so she’s a
    Weight on my back as I keep arguing with her and telling her 300cc wot make me to big and shell just shout at me and say if you come out with a D blah blah blah and it makes me worry more incase I get them then don’t like them! She had hers done 7 years ago and is a DD/E and she only wanted a full C and regrets them so she thinks ill regret mine and always says they end up bigger then you want.. Sorry for the essay! Thanks for your help belle very appreciated xx

Menu

Hi belle could I add you and take I peak!? I’ve just had 295cc overs with uplift I was going to go with 265 till today when we changed our minds! Glad your back to normal I already can’t wait to be back in the gym!!xxxx

Menu

No problem Christina and carrie have accepted you both

Aw daisy honest don’t worry about size though, my mum was the same and I wish I’d gone with 295 really but I chickened out, god knows why cause I realise now its not much different! I think at the time it just seems really scary! I think it will be a nice size on you and cup sizes mean nothing really as everywhere is different! X

Nat
    0p
    Menu

Hi Belle could I add you please? I’m new to this forum and I joined because I had my consult with MYA and was recommended either 295cc high profile or 310cc extra high profile. I’m quite worried about extra high profile looking too fake but then I’m worried about 295 being too small. I want them to look like D. My current stats are that I’m 5″8 and about 55kg and 32a/b cup

sam
    0p
    Menu

Hi can I add you please I’m looking at similar sizes.

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind an add hun xx

jazz
    0p
    Menu

Hi Belle, I’m due to have 265cc unders however thinking I might go bigger. Have sent you a friend request, I hope you don’t mind.

Lizzy
    0p
    Menu

Hi can I add you as well please x

Menu

Hi Hun am I okay to add you? I’m 4 days post op xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi belle can I add you please? Got my op in 5 days 🙂

Menu

Hi belle am I okay to have a peak I’m 4 days post op! Xx

Anna
    0p
    Menu

Hey can I add you please I’ve got mr t on Wednesday 🙂 xx

Helen
    0p
    Menu

Hi belle can I add you please hun, I’m deciding between 265cc and 295cc. I’m booked in July with mr mounir x

lydia
    0p
    Menu

do you mind if i add you? Im having a similar size!

Menu

Hi please can I add you? Have just had the same size last Friday so
    Intrigued to see xxx

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind I’ve added you too hun 🙂

Also the same as you Daisy.. Offered 260 / 285 Overs.. Defo going with 285 coz everyone has said go for the bigger (But in the back of my mind keep thinking I hope they aren’t too big as I’m only 5ft 1) xxx

Menu

Hi Stacey I had 410cc and don’t even feel there big and im only 5ft and a size 6 so I wouldn’t worry about 285cc being to big xx

Menu

Hi girls just seen this as I don’t really come on here much anymore. Add away. I’m almost 4 months po now still wish i had gone bigger most of the time xx

davvy1
    0p
    Menu

Hi, I have added you, hope you don’t mind. I am deciding between 250-300cc so would be really interested to see your results.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun
    can I ask what it is that you don’t
    like about your boobs?
    Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.