6 WEEKS POST OP – 300CC MOD PLUS UNDERS – DR MARCELLINO Started by: Poppy

• Author
    17p
    Menu
    +8

Thought I would post a picture now I’m 6 weeks post op! Got measured as a 32DD which is just what I wanted to be!! Couldn’t be happier! My surgeon was Dr Marcellino and I let him decide my size on the day of surgery and I’m soo glad I went with his choice. Love them more and more every day!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Eleanor 16
    16p
    Menu
    +2

They look amazing!!

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu
    +1

You look fab. Exactly how I want to look xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good! Love the bras to πŸ™‚ where are they from xxx

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing !!!! Exactly how I want to be they are literally perfect. You should be pleased. What size were you before Hun xxx

San 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

They look lovely x

Vicky*β˜…. 231
    231p
    Menu
    +1

They look great!! I bet you are over the moon xxxxx Where are your bra’s from xxxxxxxx

Lauren 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

they look amazing! exactly 2 weeks today until my surgery! cant wait xxx

Jess 150
    150p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!

Beek01 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Oh my days, they look fab… congrats!! You must be so happy! I was leaning towards a smaller 225cc but now wondering whether to go for 300!!x

Claire 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

Poppy, your boobs look amazing! Exactly how I would want mine to look. x

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Poppy I’m having Dr Marcellinio on the 27th of March can’t wait :)) yours look amazing how did you find everything with him?? x

CLP 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

Look great! Where are your bras from, I want to get some like that to avoid underwires for a few more weeks x

Elizabeth 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

I have had the same implants etc, had my op 24th Feb so 3wpo tomorrow. You must be so impressed they look amazing Poppy πŸ™‚ Were you advised you can wear normal bras after 6 weeks? X

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

Hi Elizabeth do you have any pictures?? Thanks πŸ™‚

Maddy 31
    31p
    Menu
    +1

They look so perfect Poppy i’m so happy for you πŸ™‚ I’m going for my 6 week check up tomorrow, can I ask your advice on what bras you are wearing daily now? I’m travelling down to Newcastle for my appointment tomorrow so going shopping before hand and wondering what’s best to wear at this stage. My Macoms aren’t great anymore and wondering if we can start to wear actual bras now lol how exciting! Still need to buy more sports bras so if you have any recommendations that would be great too πŸ™‚ thanks! xxx

michelle 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

hello poppy, I’m seeing DR Marcelino end of month. just wandering what were your size before? and what CC did Dr Marcelino offered u to achieved that beautiful breast u have now.thanks as i am really looking forward on my consultation with him. thanks a lot

Rebecca 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Oh my gosh these look so fab! You must be so happy with them ! I’m having 300cc HP and I was worrying they’d be too small but this has just reassured me ☺️

Elizabeth 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

@racey sorry only just seen your message, haven’t been on for a while as back to work now etc. I will add some to my profile x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.