6 Weeks Post Op 350/375 Started by: Lizzy

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Girls
    I haven’t written on here much but I have been using this forum as my guide/bible through this whole process…you didn’t realise but you were helping me so much to read how everyone was going through the same aches pains and worries that I was and that everything was going to be okay haha
    I am now 6 weeks post op and couldn’t be happier with how my new boobs have turned out!
    I was a 32A and had 350/375 hp unders and I am now a 32DD, I’m in love with them and so happy I finally went through with having it done.
    I’ve attached a picture of my progress so you can see how much they change in the 6 weeks.
    Good luck to you all with your ops and recoveries!Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu
    +1

You look amazing! Great to see your progress. I’m only 3dpo, happy with them so far but feel like I have no volume at the top of my boob still, nice to see this should change xx

Nic 78
    78p
    Menu
    +1

Ahhh lizzy you look fab! And for 6 weeks as well, they’re boss! Have you been for your 6week check up? Do you mind if I add you? I’m similar stats to you only slightly bigger cup before hand (very slightly ha) xx

Teresa 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

You look amazing, your post has helped me so so much I’m only 4dpo & fretting they looked awful but your progress pics have given me such a good feeling, thank you xx

Nicola 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing ! X

Orsolya 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

They look so good Hun. Amazing results 🙂 x

Alice 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Your results are amazing! I’d be absolutely over the moon if I had results like this!! 🙂 which Surgeon did you have? Enjoy your new boobies girl!!!! X

Lizzy 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! I had Dr Traynor at Preston 🙂
    Teresa I know what you mean, at first I was so worried about mine and how they looked but they change so much in the 6 weeks and I hadn’t even realised that until I put the progress pictures together, so don’t worry too much I’m sure yours will turn out great! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.