6 weeks post op- 400cc hp overs Started by: Ally

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Just thought I’d write a little bit about my experience so far to help anyone who is a bit nervous about their op!
    I had my op on the 7th Dec at Preston with Mr Traynor. I went for 400cc HP overs. I was a 34c/size 8/10 before hand and had good shape and ok size but when I hit the gym too hard I lost loads of shape and became really unhappy with them so ended up putting weight back on. I decided I wanted the best of both worlds so went for it!
    I was really lucky in terms of pain – it only felt as though I had done a really full on arm/chest work out for about 1/2 weeks. I just had to keep reminding myself not to do too much and only took a couple of paracetamol/ibuprofen a day.
    Sleeping upright was just the worst for me, especially since I usually sleep on my side on only two pillows! The other difficulty was not being able to shower which was frustrating to say the least but looking back totally worth it!
    Can’t believe how quickly the last 6 weeks have gone by and I’m now SO excited to get measured!
    Will try to attach some pics to show you gals the progress!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally 2
    2p
    Menu

Some more..

Attachments:
    Ally 2
    2p
    Menu

Pod1 and pod4

Attachments:
    Hollie 30
    30p
    Menu

Wow ally, they look amaaaazing 😀

Ally 2
    2p
    Menu

Aw thanks Hollie! Really happy so far but my left is deffo taking its time to settle!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Ally they look amazing! They’ve dropped so nice!

Ally 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks Dannii! Made up!

Charlotte 16
    16p
    Menu

Wow they are amazing what size was you before?

Ally 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks charlotte! I hadn’t been measured for ages and my weight was up and down a bit but i wore 34c/32D bras

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.