6 weeks post op and been measured!!! Started by: Philippa123

• Author

So I saw the nurse today for my 6 week check and she said all has healed perfectly! I went and got measured at Bravissimo afterwards and unbelievably she fitted me into 28G’s and 28GG’s!!! I only had 345cc from a 32A, and they only look a C/D but I couldn’t believe it when the bras fitted, so happy! If anybody wants a confidence boost with the sizes, go to Bravissimo as the way they measure they come out a huge size, even if they don’t look big šŸ™‚ xx

Laura -1
    -1p
    Menu

WOW!! I bet your chuffed to bits Hun… Congrats šŸ˜€ xx

Menu

Thanks Laura, i’m so happy!! Its the best feeling after being basically flat before! xx

Menu

I was surprised when i got measured i was told id be a D i had 380cc from a B and now im an E i love them.
    So glad your happy with yours x

Menu

I cheekily got measured and im only a DD in loads of places frm an A an had 525!!! Congrats on the g cup thats ace xx

Menu

Wow! That’s amazing! Hope mine measure big šŸ™‚ xx

Menu

Thanks girlies! šŸ™‚ J, go to Bravissimo if you haven’t already, they will definately be bigger than a DD in there, yours are huge compared to mine!! xx

Hannah 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey, could I add you please? Im 4 weeks post op and had 380cc! Xx

Menu

Wil take a trip ther then hun šŸ™‚ do u think i think am used to them now so just think they r normal haa xx

Menu

Yeah you definately should! You’d be like a HH or something in there! haha Yeah I reckon you have just got used to them, I think mine look like a C cup which is all i wanted anyway but my mum and sister think they are huge and think i’m crazy! Yours are like twice as big as mine! xx

Cherry91 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Wowie bet your happy, they look amazing tho, I hope mine settle as good as yours!!
    I know where to get measured in 5 weeks time šŸ˜‰ lol xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.