6 weeks post op checkup – what to expect? Started by: Lucy

• Author
    24p
    Menu

I have my 6 weeks post check up appointment on Saturday? What do hey do in it? Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry hun, off your question as I’m still pre op but do you have any before & after pics uploaded as we are similiar sizes? Hope everything has gone well for you. X x

Lucy 24
    24p
    Menu
    +2

@crystalgulliverlive-com Hi Hun, I did try to private message you the other day but it kept saying there was an error so I just gave up. I didn’t take any before pics because I hated my boobs so much. I recently got measured and have been measured a 30DD / 32D. Here are some after shots 4/5weeks post op these were taken! Hope this gives you an idea xx I have 310cc TRX (ultra high profile) round silicone gel implants xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hayley 6
    6p
    Menu

I’ve got my 6 week check up this week, was wondering exactly the same thing. Have your scars healed yet? my incisions are still like red lines although look like they are still healing, just expected them to fade a bit more. Have you used anything on yours like bio oil or anything? Z

Lucy 24
    24p
    Menu

@hayleypix2015 Yeah I have used bio oil all over my boobs from day one but only started putting it on my scars last week! I know it can take years for them to fade. They are so hidden anyways it doesn’t matter much to me! It just takes time! 🙂 xx

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I’m wondering this too. Got over 3 weeks to go til my 6 week check but what do they do xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They just check you over I assume, nothing to worry about. Not like they gonna motorboat you to check how good they are ??? lol.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.