6 weeks post op help!! Started by: Becki

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m 6 weeks post op today! Had 400cc unders. I haven’t contacted the nurse or my pc as from what I’ve read on here they would have told me I had a lot more dropping to do and to leave it till my 6 week check up. 6 weeks have arrived and nothing has changed. One is much bigger than the other and my nipples are at different heights. I’m so upset 🙁 has anyone else had this problem or can give some reassurance? Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ashleigh 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

I looked at your photo before the comment and I thought they were amazing if it’s any consolation! I didn’t even notice it at all! I’m sure they keep changing for months so fingers crossed you feel better about them soon! Xxxx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Yeah I’m in this situation right now but I’m 9 weeks post op I’ve made an appointment to see my surgeon…if your not happy Deffo go back and see your surgeon get in touch with your pc, don’t spend all that money and not say anything xx

Becki
    0p
    Menu

I text her but she didn’t reply. I have my 6 week check on the 26th, and am meeting with my surgeon then. I feel pretty deflated, was so excited thinking I was gunna be getting measured and buying new bras next week 🙁 xx

Lucy 24
    24p
    Menu

I was about to say the same! They look great and I wouldn’t of noticed had you of not mentioned it and even then I can’t really see anything wrong with them! Trust me my friend had hers done over a year ago and her surgeon was like these still haven’t full changed! People’s bodies changes with different durations! Give it time! They look greaT!

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Wait until then but yeah lucy is right they will probably say give it time to change and I will probably get the same answer but my boobs have not changed since 6 weeks and I’m now 9 weeks post op…but I’m Deffo not going to let it go as I’m not happy xx

La1993 28
    28p
    Menu

I also looked at the pic first and thought they looked great, I’m only 8days post op but mine are nothing like yours, mine are still so high you can see my insisions looking in a mirror which I’ve been told will be hidden when they drop. Mine are still a bit pointy and so hard but yours looks like they have dropped loads compared to mine! The nurse said to me I have to wait 6 months for my final result which annoyed me a bit I don’t want to wait that long ? I thought after 4-6 weeks they would be normal but after I’ve had my op I’ve read on here it can take a lot longer xxx

C1990 2
    2p
    Menu

They look so good! Don’t worry.. They take 1 year to fully heal so until then you’ll be seeing a lot of changes. Don’t panic they really look amazing but if you’re really not happy, go and see the surgeon again just for some peace of mind x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.