6 weeks post op – Mr Kazazzi – 250cc Started by: Paige

• Author
    58p
    Menu
    +4

Just an update. I’m officially 6 weeks post op today. I had Mr Kazazzi 250 cc under the muscle, High profile.
    I am a 7 n half stone (lost half a stone! ?) and 5″3
    I cannot fault my experience with MYA Leeds, my PC Louisa and Nurse Jenny have been absolutely incredible. They have given me endless amount of support and reassurance pre op and post op. I’ve been such a worrier, over nothing!! ? I’m so happy with them, Mr Kazazzi is amazing, he’s given me so much more confidence & I can’t wait to get measured!
    Good luck everyone! ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu
    +2

The boobies look great! I can’t wait to have mine! I’m booked in for October :)xxx

Aimee S 26
    26p
    Menu
    +3

I’m having Mr K next week eeeek I’m about 8 stone something (not weighed myself in ages!) size 8 and 30b (thought I was a so must be a small b). I’m having 350cc hp unders, yours look fab! I am petrified xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +2

They look great Paige x

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu
    +1

Good luck Jen!! You’ll be fine ? &a Same for you Aimee, don’t worry, everything goes so quick it’s literally over before you know it!! ? You’ll be coming out with some new assets ? And thanks Amy ? xxx

Menu
    +1

They are perfect!! Congratulations hun 🙂

Paige 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Look amazing!! Can’t wait too see mine now, hope they look like yours! X

mads 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

They look fab Hun xx

Sophie 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! Bet you’re so happy! Mr kazzaki is going to be my surgeon when I have it done so it’s nice to know people are happy with their results from him 🙂 xx

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

Aww you look fantastic 🙂

Rosy 35
    35p
    Menu
    +1

Looking great!! Hope mine look as great at 6 weeks!! Xx

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

Thank you everyone! ? I’m over the moon ? Sophie, I’ve not heard one bad thing about Mr Kazazzi so your in amazing hands. Good luck honey ? xxx

kissrose 3
    3p
    Menu

they look amazing! xxx

Emma 15
    15p
    Menu

You look amazing Paige! Have you been measured yet? Curious as to what size you’ve ended up! Xx

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

Thank you so much @kissrose !! ?? and thanks @emma-l-p ? not been measured yet but I might do at 7 weeks which will be this Sunday! I will definitely let you know hun! ? xxx

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

Primark 34D bra ?(not been measured yet but trying different sizes) x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.