6 weeks post op – new pics added Started by: Amber

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls… Got measured last week (before I should… I know) I’m now a 34 DD. Uploaded some pictures in my new bras x

kay88 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi @Amber hun, they look fab! I can’t wait to go and get measured! What shop did you get measured in? Xxx

Menu

They look fab hun! Love the bras!! 🙂 xx

Leanne
    0p
    Menu

Wow Amber they look really good!
    Beautiful bras too, where did you get them? I have my 6 week check on 13th Jan although I’ll be 7 weeks by then what with christmas and everything. So might just have to get measured before then he! He! Xx

Amber 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls! Got them measured in Victorias Secret. The white bra is from Boux Avenue and the other 2 are from Victorias Secret xxx

Natalie 13
    13p
    Menu

Hey amber hope u don’t mind the add have they softened now hun?xx

Cheynne 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi Amber,

Hope you dont mind the add. I bet your sooooo happy!! I just want mine done now xx

Holly 4
    4p
    Menu

they look amazing congrats! Xxx

Amber 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks girls 🙂 they haven’t really softened up though… 🙁 loving them apart from that. definitely thought they’d be loads softer than this – they are pretty much rock hard!!

sarah 11
    11p
    Menu

Hey Amber, hope you dont mind the add. Im only 4 days post op at the mo. Cant wait to go bra shopping, still got a while to go yet! x

Amber 1
    1p
    Menu

no problem sarah! just accepted 🙂 how’s the healing going?? what cc etc did you get??x

Nina 48
    48p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Amber I’ve added you, hope that’s ok x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.