6 Weeks Post Op… Oh em gee!!! Started by: A

• Author
    24p
    Menu
    +2

Cannot believe I’ve hit the 6 week mark, it felt like yesturday I was reading other girls saying this before I’d even had my operation thinking ‘surely it can’t go that quick’ but it sooo does!

I know you’re suppose to wait to sleep on your side until your 6 week mark but, I think your body just knows, I was sleeping flat on my back from 2 weeks, and never moved over to the side or anything but about a week ago (so 5 weeks PO) I noticed I was waking up on my side, and haven’t had any pain or complications!

Finally being able to bath properly now which is such a relief!! I love to lay right back in the bath and wash my hair that way, it’s been such a struggle not putting my incisions under!

Last but not least bras!!!! Sooooo happy to get out of the macoms, my nipples kept going hard and poking through my clothes, with my job I just never had time to go buy boob tape or anything so I’m so happy to be back in bras! Got measured, I was a 32a/b and was told I was a 32E in some bras, others would be 32DD! I’m so glad happy! The nurse did say they’ve still got to drop a bit more as still sitting high so I’ve still got some changing to do! But I bought my first big prettiest bra!!!!

A 24
    24p
    Menu
    +2

🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing what size did you have x

A 24
    24p
    Menu

@jessicakeyx thank u Hun! I’ve been so up and down with the whole recovery process as they just change so much don’t they!

I had 425cc High Profile Partials 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add im the size you were to begin with and am looking for the same results as you, you look great. Hope your recovery went well… Im looking to get my surgery at the end of this year or beginning of next depending on finances, just wondering how you found the recovery? Xx

Abbie 33
    33p
    Menu

They look really good im having exactly what your having but might have 450cc he has ordered both for me and will decided on the day x

Lola 10
    10p
    Menu

Really love these! Hope you don’t mind the add 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.