6 Weeks Post Op – Pics Up Started by: Kylie

• Author
    1p
    Menu

6 weeks po today – times gone so fast!
    495 extra high profile overs with Mr Chantarasak – 34B to 34E (I think).
    Happy to help anyone but message me before adding please girls.
    xxx

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Wow how r u finding them?! I can’t wait to have mine next month! Getting 415 unders but not sure whether to just get CUI or go for soft touch! Could I add u hun? X

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

@jakki25 that’s fine hun.
    I’ve got responsives and love them.
    xx

redbullqueen -2
    -2p
    Menu

They look fantastic Kylie, no wonder you are so pleased x

sillymilly 2
    2p
    Menu

Hiya hun wow just had a peek at your pics they are perfect x you must be really happy with them. Our before and after pics look really similar lol spooky ha ha. Bet you are really looking forward to bra shopping chick !!! X

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Wow, they look amazing chick! God I hope everything goes smooth when I get mine! Right now I’m sooo nervous! Having bad dreams and everything, just need to try keep focused on all the happy endings so many girls are getting 🙂 xxx

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks ladies 🙂
    Can’t wait for bra shopping @sillymilly3 – getting measured Saturday hopefully!
    I’m sure you’ll be fine @jakki25. You’ll always hear more bad stories than good because the people who have a good result just carry on with life without a second thought, whereas the poor girls it doesn’t go so well for look for support. I hope your bad dreams stop – that doesn’t sound fun at all! Lol!!
    xxx

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks ladies 🙂
    Can’t wait for bra shopping @sillymilly3 – getting measured Saturday hopefully!
    I’m sure you’ll be fine @jakki25. You’ll always hear more bad stories than good because the people who have a good result just carry on with life without a second thought, whereas the poor girls it doesn’t go so well for look for support. I hope your bad dreams stop – that doesn’t sound fun at all! Lol!!
    xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey Kylie, is it ok to add you please? I’ve had both my consultations and now contemplating booking the actual op as pretty scary! Xxx

VickiLou 1
    1p
    Menu

They look brill kylie xx

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

That’s fine @Rachel xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Thanks Kylie, will add you now x 🙂

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Kylie, they look fab! You must been so happy! They look so natural too xx

kirstie
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing!!!!! Xxx

Stephanie -1
    -1p
    Menu

You look fantastic 🙂

Jealous!! Also your scars look to have really healed well in the last week. 🙂 Get to wear nice bras about now don’t you?

Menu

They look fab!! U can tell that we had the same surgeon!! Scars look bril too 🙂 xx

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies.
    Yes, nice bras here I come. I never thought I’d get fed up with sports bras, being the gym rat that I am, but I can’t wait to wear something sexy!! Lol.
    xxx

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Hun, do you mind if I add you?! I’ve just booked my BA for March… Getting between 420-510 overs (not made decision yet!) and would love an idea on their size and shape?!
    Thanks x

Isabel
    0p
    Menu

Hiya Kylie, Hope you don’t mind the add, I had chantarask yesterday, 340 trx interested in seeing the progress of yours! 🙂 xx

Menu

Do you mind if i add you Kylie? I’m having responsive overs in just over a week. xx

Menu

Hi ladies! I’m a little concerned that my implants will be too big! I am broad chested so they looked in proportion when I tried them on, but I’m already a b and Surgeon has suggested a 525, originally a 600 odd!Does anybody have any advice?

Kylie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi @Danielle
    Im broad shouldered/chested too (5’8″ size 10/12) and was a B, 495 overs have taken me to an E/F but I look a DD. I could have had 525s and wish I had now but I still love the result I’ve got. If the surgeon said 525, and has even offered bigger, Id go with that…they know best!! Is that over or under the muscle?
    Feel free to add me if you want to see my results.
    xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.