6 weeks post op today! Started by: Alf

• Author
    11p
    Menu

Hi guys

I’m 6 weeks post op today but my appointment with my surgeon isn’t til the 10th August which is annoying!

I’ve had a really lucky and easy recovery (so far anyway!) and my boobs have dropped and fluffed quite a bit since my op!

I was just wondering what everyone was told on their 6 week appointment, like which bras you’re able to wear, can I wear a bikini as I go on holiday in a week and which bikini would you recommend?

I want to start exercising again but not sure what I’m able to do or what I should avoid? I feel totally normal now but don’t want to risk anything.

Thank you!

Alf 11
    11p
    Menu

Anyone :)?

Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu

Hey from what I know you can wear whatever you like post-6 weeks 🙂 cant wait for when this is me! apparently you should always be careful with push up bras and wired bras though, not that theyll damage boobies but not the best for them! shouldnt really need them much anyway !! 🙂

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun my sugeon and nurse told me no push up bras or wired till 12 weeks think it all depends on your sugeon and what they go by xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.