6 weeks post op – Will my boobs look less fake over time? Started by: Sarah

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m 6 weeks post op, had 420 extra high profile overs with Mr. Traynor and for the most part I’m very happy with the results after starting at 32A (barely).

They look good in pushup bras and i can create an amazing cleavage with them 🙂

My only concern is how they look without clothes. You can see the outline of the implant all the way round and they look like 2 circles stuck to my chest. Mr. Traynor said at my consultation that over time all implants look natural as your body adjusts, but I’m finding this hard to believe with how fake they look atm! When I lie flat on my back they look even more fake for some reason. I’m a very thin girl too so I hardly have any coverage. Will this improve over time? I really want that nice natural slope!

Kate
    0p
    Menu

A friend had that sort of size too and she said it was around 6 months when she was happy that they had settled how she wanted them too xx

Menu

Hi I’m almost 10 months post op now, same thoughts look great in bras an clothes, no one has noticed they fake, but undressed they look round, I’m thin aswell with not much real boob to cover them, I hardly wear a bra to see if they drop or sag quicker, so far not working, at 6 weeks I reckon yours will still have quite a way to drop yet though x

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

Some peoples bodys can take up to a year to adjust to the implants. But im sure they will settle a bit more for u x
    my cousin had overs from she was a size 8 and a 34 aa and took more or less full year to settle

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.