6 weeks post op ..wow very happy !! Started by: Stacey

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hiya ladies

So I’m 6 weeks post op tomorrow and I have been to get measured although I didn’t buy any bras I just wanted to see ..
    Gone from a 32A to a 32F I can’t believe it I honestly don’t think they even look that big but when trying on bras this is what I feel most comfortable in one shop sed I was a 30E but the other 2 were 32F either way I’m happy as was hoping for a D 🙂 .. Will put some more pics soon so you can see xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow that is good. Im just over 4 weeks post op and i cant wait to go and get measured. Hope you dont mind the add? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Congrats Stacey! Hope you don’t mind the add xx

Sal
    0p
    Menu

That’s fab, you must be so happy with that. I hope you don’t mind the add, I’m having mine in April x

Stacey
    0p
    Menu

Of course I’ll add xx

Charley
    0p
    Menu

Hi stacey what cc did you go for? Im goun 4 325cc cuz she said small d but now im thinkin I wanna go bigger, can you add me please x

Nicki
    0p
    Menu

That’s fab do you mind if I add you? I’m a 32b and Ive seen 2 surgeons and been offered 310, 340 380 or 410!! I was looking at going for the smaller size but can’t decide! x

Menu

Wow that’s amazing can I add you im only a 34a would be so happy going to that size 🙂 x

kelly j
    0p
    Menu

Hi Stacey, congrats – do u mind if I add you, xx

Bethany
    0p
    Menu

Can I add hun, Im a week post op and can’t wait till mine soften and look more normal ha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.