6 weeks post! Started by: Chloe

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Had my 6 week post op appointment yesterday and everything is going so well! I’m healing perfect, I am so so happy I did it! And can’t believe how much they have changed from my 1 week to now! And still are going to change.. I am now a 32c from a 32aa/a and I am so pleased! The staff have been amazing x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

ah yay!! i posted about my 6 week post op a few days back. feels like such a milestone doesn’t it! I’m glad everything is healing and gone well for you xx

Chloe 14
    14p
    Menu

Oh yes! Safe to say it’s been a long 6 weeks. The first 10 days where such a struggle! But I’m so happy now xxx

Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls

Thought I posted this earlier but it obviously didn’t work.
    I have my 6week PO appt next week and was wondering what we are allowed to do by then?
    I think ill still have my breast band so might still be in a sports bra but is there any else I can look forward to??? Thanks ???

Chloe 14
    14p
    Menu

Can have a proper wash ? ? but to be honest that’s about it, can slowly get back into exercise.. how come you will still have your breast band on?xx

Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Chloe sorry not been on here a while!
    They gave me a breast band at like 4 weeks PO to try and get mine to drop because theyre being so slow 🙁 still dont feel theyre moving much at all either xxx

Chloe 14
    14p
    Menu

Sorry just seen your message. Oh bless you, to be honest I haven’t really noticed mine drop but they must of else suppose they would of gave me one but just seem the same but a bit softer, and not as pointed.. I’m still pretty numb though in both my boobs are you?xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.