6 weeks today – sharing the love :) Started by: Hayley

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

So finally today is my girls 6 week birthday, just want to say a massive thank you to all you girls on here who have been a massive support for me, you made this whole experience so much better and genuinely don’t know what I would have done without you all! I’m sending you all kisses!! Can’t believe how quick the time has gone!! All you girls who are waiting for ops, enjoy it I’ve loved every second!! xx

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

I’m not seeing him until 6th, still another 10 days but hopefully my incision will have totally healed by then so he will give me the all clear!! Ahh that would have been sooo fun @jessbell88 we should still have boobie celebrations I’m in London a lot 🙂 x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Happy 6 weeks Hayley! Do you mind if I add you?

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Thank you Jess 🙂 course not, just accepted x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Feels great been six weeks. Yeayyy cant believe how fast its gone but totally agree been so helpful talkin to u plus other girls. I went on a shoppin spree for bras bras n bras haha.. just havin a spa day wooo xx

stacey
    0p
    Menu

Hayley I follow u on istagram n ur boobs r amazing im 4 days post op n cant wait to hit 6 weeks well annoyed with waering a macom alreADY! x

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

@chanel26 I agree it’s been the best 6 weeks 🙂 was so nice to find someone who was having it on the same day 🙂 where have you been buying bras?! I have the best collection now haha!! Thanks Stacey that’s really sweet 🙂 my macom was my best friend for ages but I am sick of the sight of it now haha!! How are you feeling?! Congrats on your new girls x

stacey
    0p
    Menu

I know everyone is different but I was home with my 3 year old since yesterday im sore n that but just carrying on with things I travelled home same day 5 hours n the first 2 days were painful but I feel ok now n stopped my pain killers so fingers crossed I have my nurse appointment tomorrow 🙂 x

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Sounds like you’re coping really well 🙂 go girl haha!! Good luck for your post op, glad to hear it all went well x

Jess 1
    1p
    Menu

@hayleyl ahhh yes we should have bra shopping followed by cocktails to celebrate our new boobies!! 😀 xxx

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Count me in darl 🙂 we have each others numbers so should do a whatsapp group 🙂 @jessbell88 x

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

Ohh ive been at boux avenue la senza.. newlook for kelly brooke bras.. n generally any bra shop I found haha.. collection has grown n my bank balance decreased lol love it. Boobie n bra mad xx

Hayley -1
    -1p
    Menu

Haha good girl, all of the above have such nice bras…however I too fear my addiction is taking over my life, I even found myself browsing the lingerie in Sainsburys earlier haha x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.