6 weeks yay Started by: Rachel

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Had my 6 wk check today so happy went to get measured and i measure a 32e didn’t expect to be that big. I was a 32 b/c before i had 345cc. So over the moon have to say my journey has been brilliant and i can’t fault anything Dr Schvione has done an amazing job. one happy girl x

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

That’s fantastic news! So happy to hear you have had good results and a good experience, I hope in 6 weeks time that I am say the same 🙂 x

Galda
    0p
    Menu

Awesome! I’m with Schiavone in a few days, mind if I add you?

tequila
    0p
    Menu

Ah I had him too! I had mine done 12days ago… Hoping the dressings one off tomorrow so I can have a proper look! From what I have seen the scars look like tiny scratches 🙂 xx

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Congrats hun! Xxx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Galda of course you can. Tequila apparently the stitching by dr schvione is really neat and small. I am so happy i decided to go with him x

claire -1
    -1p
    Menu

Im having him in 8 days! Isit ok if i add u to see scarring? Im so nervous!! Xxx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

You are more than welcome to but unfortunately i can’t upload pictures have no idea why either x

tequila
    0p
    Menu

I heard that too Rachel, he told me he is a perfectionist and the nurse at MYA said he is one one of the best…. I am a believer 🙂 x

lisa 2
    2p
    Menu

He is great , exceeded my expectations xxx , and yes his scars really do look like scratches you are in great hands

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

I am so happy with what he did my scars at 6 wks are amazing. Words can’t decribe how happy i am x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.