6 wpo and still very odd!!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi all im hoping some of you may be able to help me.. mine are still very odd they have been odd since day one i have suspected double bubble in the left ( the smaller one ) could this besmaller because the implant hasnt dropped into the pocket? Or am i just fonna be odd for the rest of my life im not even exagerating they are massivly odd.. my pictures never up load.. i am going to add my number onto this thread because i am desperate for somebody to reasure me and i can send pictures to i have emailed my pc and she says they take time i get that but i think its been fairly long now with no change and suspected double bubble.. 07392343232 please feel free to txt me or watts app me for pics if u think u can help 🙁 feeling at a loose end here.. i should be loving them now i havent even been out to get measured and bra shop 🙁 🙁

Becky 26
    26p
    Menu

If you download AutoResize on the App Store you can then upload pictures. I did mine on there xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Oh thanks il give it a try xx

Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu

Hi Donna, I had mr Traynor on 15th Feb. I’m still pretty early on on the recovery process but my right one is still high up than my left one & was told it can take 6mths plus for them to even out. I am right handed too so this won’t help with the dropping. My left hasn’t gave me any problems at all, but my right is still higher, swollen & harder. Nurse said this was fine at my check up. Maybe u have 1 stubborn one like me. Do you have a review at 3 months with mr Traynor? He is the best person to see to discuss your concerns as he would know if there was a problem xx

Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu

It’s such an emotional rollercoaster this boobie business isn’t it! I think we’re all in the same boat of worry! Especially because their forever changing shapes, one dropping more than other, one causing more pain than other! It’s only because we care. We just need to be patient! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.