615 unders pics uploaded.. 5 days post opp.. Started by: Laura

• Author
    0p
    Menu

To anyone who is having larger implants i have put up pre and post opp pics.. on day 8 now and glad to be of the meds.. get to see my scars tomoz too yippee 🙂

phoenix 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Laura, hope you don’t mind me adding you, just had my BA on Tuesday – 410 overs. Get to see my scars on Tuesday…..can’t wait to see the result. Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Not at all hun, have accepted.. not long to go.. mines was done on a Saturday so have to wait 9 days to see mines lol.. still its come round quick lol x

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you having 520cc on Wednesday xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

@Carla no problem :-).. @Anastasia if u add me u can aee from pics hun as my cup size has changed twice, had breastfed 2 kids and think I was about a b/c saggy cup hun. Xx

Menu

hey i already have 450s but want 650s can u add me please xxx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Have done @Kelly 🙂

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Getting all these requests for friends but not actually sure if its helping anyone.. hope u can all see the pics, if not someone please let me know 🙂 xx

Ket
    0p
    Menu

Had a look at your pics and they’re amazing Hun, you must be so happy! Xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Ah Thanks babe, Yer am very pleased so far.. on day 8 amd starting to feel squissy again.. looking forward to seeing my scars tomoz 🙂 x

Stephanie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi, thanks for accepting.

They look amazing Hun,
    What your final size be?
    Like you I have 3 kids bf them all and really hate my boobs now.

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

They look so good bet your really happy with them xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Thanks @Stephanie, they say breast is best but don’t tell what the downfall to your boobs are 🙁 I was a 32 f before my recent surgery so I have no idea wasn’t wanting a huge difference just a bit more filled out.. the f bras I have look tiny though compared to my new breast curently.. will have to wait til swelling goes down. Xx sorry I couldn’t be more help xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Thanks @Cayla, very happy so far babe xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

Will add if you send request 🙂

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.