615/700/750 re aug from 350 Started by: jennifer1210

• Author

Has anyone had 615/700/750 overs? Uhp?

Been offered this range. As im tall i do think i can carry it and i do prefer big boobs, just not stupid big that it look silly! Just wondered if anyone was similar? Some people say 700 is ok if u can carry it some are completely against!

Im 5ft 10
    Prev BA 350 teardrop (look tiny on my frame, empty d cup, looks more loke a b/c)
    11 1/2 stone
    Broad shoulders and hips

XxxxxxxX

Jo
    0p
    Menu

Just had 615cc Overs on Weds! So I’m only 3 days post op & wish I had gone for 700! I’m tall as well 5’9 I think you can defo pull it off go for it!! Good luck xxxxx

Menu

Just added u hun. Hope u dont mind. So glad uve said this! Everyone on this forum seems to be alot smaller in height an frame so has smaller implant, so its nice to hear from someone with similar stats!

What kind of look where u goin for? And what was ur pre op size. Im sure urs look fab! Mr traynor advised me 750 but i think this might be a bit too much??? So between 615 an 700 now. But then i dont wana regret what hes advised with it bein my 2nd time and havin regrets 1st time.

Hope ur recoverin ok!!!
    XxxxxxX

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I’m having 615cc unders Friday.. I’m 5’8 and Havw been fretting wether I’m going to big lol..

Menu

As ive already had a popular size (350) and it looking probabl a B cup i know i need to be goin quite a bit bigger to notice a change! Id say my boobs arent much better than before id had a BA.

Whats ur frame like and pre op size? And what look look where u going for?

Xxxxx

Jo
    0p
    Menu

Add away hun! I will be putting some pics up after my strapping is off next week! I was a deflated 34 c/d after having my little boy. I remember feeling the implant (615cc) thinking wow really? Am I going to big? But now once there in they seem smaller to me? People say its different on different people though. Plus so many get boob greed afterwards so I think it better to go for the bigger size!! Hope this helps you Hun xxx

Menu

I know. I think deep down i know 700 isnt going to be OTT with my frame as ive got 350 in now and my boobs look only a little better than when i was flat chested! Where as ive seen girls with less than 350 an they look massive, but theyre smaller in height and frame than me! So many different stories its hard and cuz everyone is so different! I have till december to decide! Let me know when urs are up and ill have a look see if it can help me! I’ll pluck the courage to get some before and after re aug pics 🙂

XxxxxX

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.