650 going to 800 high profile Started by: Samantha

• Author

Hi everyone
    I was wondering if anyone that has 800 high profiles mind me adding them
    I had 650 in November and wanted the fake look and they do not look anything like how I asked or imagined they look natural and I feel like they look a little saggy. I saw my surgeon and he has offered to re do them but to get the look I want I need 800. Thank you for reading

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya hun, this is interesting, did you have partials or overs?

I am having 650 in April and looking for a natural look so your story is interesting to me, hope you don’t mind the add.

I think @kaysilva had 700s xx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

jasmine1001 had 800s xx

Menu

Thanks hun il try and add her. I had unders. They do look natural. What clothes size are u? Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun there are only 2 ppl on here that i know of with or getting 800 and jasmine is 1 of them definately add her shes lovely.. i have 600cc and im in the same boat as u i wanted big and to be a bit top heavy im still in proportion im thinking 1000-1200 next x

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Samantha, I am a 10/12 in clothes but very broad! xx

Kayleigh 36
    36p
    Menu

Yeah I had 700cc an I’m now a 34g/h and had inspria natrelle overs

Menu

Hi missy. Thing that is turning me off is he didn’t seem keen on giving me the bigger size which is making me wary because he said will need an uplift in about 5 years? Are you having yours redone? Xx Trace if you want natural look and still big I’d go for 650 then as I’m a size 10 in clothes too xxx

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

Samantha, do you have a current picture of your 650s, I’m interested to see what they look like now they’ve settled? Seems like we’re the same stats xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

i was told the same thing when i got mine hun he said 5-10 years.. ofc the bigger u go the quicker they droop so to speak.. i said ok because i knew i would be going bigger after a year or 2 and there are options like having a internal bra done to support them.. im getting my tummy done first in june then my boobs again early next year.. what do u think about the 5 year thing? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

See this is the thing with unders they hide away I asked for the fake the look as if I wanted natural dollys would have kept my own

Menu

Missy I don’t think the 5 year thing bothers me to be honest because it gives me plenty of time to save the money! Thing is Iv soend 10,00 on my boobs now and I’m still not happy, as it was my second one it costs more then 1st time. What size are u having next year?
    Trace Iv tried uploading a recent photo but it’s just not working tbh xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ah right hun will u be happy with ur next ones? Or still want more?.. when it comes to the time for uplift and implants thats supposedly when ur done basically because u can only have a small implant.. but i was looking into it seems theres possibly even a way around that.. next time im hoping to go to 1000cc+ x

Menu

Thing that I done wrong missy is with first ones I wanted natural and then I decided I wanted the fake look which is when I had the second ones and explained exactly what I wanted and the surgeon said he understands and told me what I would need but their not what I asked for so that’s y I’m debating bout the bigger size his now suggested because what if their still not what Iv asked for? Oooo that size will look amazing I bet!! Which surgeon are u having? Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yea changing ur mind means more money and its a shame u still aint got what u had in mind 800 will be a nice subtle increase but there is a chance that u still wont be happy what i would do is speak to ur surgeon in depth really stress what u want and take pics of what u want.. mine look more natural than i expected them 2 i personally think thats because i have had children.. an internal bra can hike up the implants so i might get that more cost ofc.. who did u have/having.. i had traynor he didnt want me to have 600 though and said when i want bigger not to go to him ( im not sure if that was a joke ) haha i dont think he would give me the size or look i want hes all for natural etc so i might go to singh hun x

Becky 5
    5p
    Menu

hey Samantha do you mind me adding you as im having my implants in 6 months now that ive had my lift and looking to achieve the fake look also but not sure if I can get it because I have naturally large boobs already was a 34dd before my lift

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.