7.5 weeks post op and uneven boobs Started by: Amelia

• Author
    4p
    Menu

I’m really hoping someone can help put my mind at ease. I had 375 HP partials with Frati on 17th December. After one week post op I had my strapping off and noticed one boob looked bigger than the other. I was bruised so thought I’d give jt time as its just the swelling. Had a good look in the mirror today,
    I’m 7.5 weeks post of and my left boob looks much bigger than the other. It sits higher so my nipples are wonky and it is more round at the side as if it’s more full. I didn’t have one boob bigger before so why has this happened? I’m going to call mya tomorrow I’m freaking out!! So much money for me to not be happy. Has anyone else had this problem? Xx

Georgina 16
    16p
    Menu

I’m 3 weeks post op and I have one bigger than the other… It was always bigger than the other but it’s had a smaller implant in and more skin take away.. So I’m abit worried really. I had an uplift to and still have dressings on so I’m still kinda of hoping its swelling and when my dressings are off it’ll look better 🙁 xx

Kerry 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m similar too, did you ring Mya ? What did they say ? x

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I’m the same I’m so paranoid about it I can’t stop looking at it !! It’s so obvious it’s a lot higher than my other one the good boob sits a lot lower did you hear anything about I
    This ?? Xx

Amelia 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi every one! I didn’t have a chance to call them today no but I work down the road from the clinic so I will pop in tomorrow. I think one has just dropped quicker than the other to be honest but there is quite a bit of difference. So worried! I will let you know how I get on xx

Jacqueline 6
    6p
    Menu

Hiya ladies,
    I’ve just replied to Amy’s post about this 🙂
    I’m 3 months post op and my right implant still hasn’t dropped into place and fluffed out fully yet, so its currently higher and smaller than my left one. But yesterday my surgeon said that it can take months to happen and that I just had be be patient and let gravity do its job. Easier said than done though lol I hope this has helped towards putting your minds at rest 🙂 x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.