7 days on Started by: Rachel

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Got my appointment with the nurse tomorrow. What wil she do?

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

I had my 7 week po check yesterday, she took my stitches out took some pics and booked me for my 6 week check up with surgeon. Easy peasy.

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

Sorry 1 week op check up not 7 week

Lee
    0p
    Menu

good question rachel . . .what will they do ??

i was told the stitches are disolvable and wont need taking out !!! Kim . . . are your very thin and clear?? surely they would all be disposable
    im really nervous bout seeing the nusrse and having them messed with lol
    🙁

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

I had strapping on so had that removed, the nurse cleaned my scars then put steri strips on them that I had to wear for 3 days, she took some pics, made sure my bra fitted properly then explained what I could and couldn’t do over the next few weeks xx

Lee
    0p
    Menu

ta hun xxxxxx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Hope by having the stitches out i will feel less restricted. Got my appointment tomorrow and i can’t wait. Wish i could upload pictures of my new assets. But for some reason i can’t. Leanne when are you having yours out? x

Kirsty -4
    -4p
    Menu

I didn’t have any stitches out x

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

I am confused as to whether i have or not. Sure i was told i would have to have stitches taken out

Lee
    0p
    Menu

uh oh dont like the sound of stitches out confused now we all seem to be told different things 🙁

Sam
    0p
    Menu

On my sheet what they gave me yesterday it says my stitches are dissolvable… Have you not got a sheet from the hospital it should say on their what you have. I had Mr T and I asked about stitches because its not pleasant having stitches out but he said they are dissolvable as well xx

Emily
    0p
    Menu

Mr T leaves two long pieces of the stitches in each corner, so the nurse just cuts them off, you don’t feel a thing and yeah they are dissolvable xxx

Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Just got back from my check up and yeh they are dissolvable must have heard wrong when i came round lol. Amazing how much better i feel though now. Roll on Sunday so i can have a shower x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.