7 days po ☺️ Started by: Abbey

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hey girls, so I had my post op appointment today at the Chelmsford clinic. No waiting around straight in and strapping off. Didn’t hurt luckily as I was worried about that! The lovely nurse said everything looked great and that I didn’t need any more strapping on or strips but I asked to have them on my nipples as they were swollen and made me cringe haha! So she put them on after she had taken some pictures and given them a wipe.

They still look pretty swollen and bruised though and very top heavy as they still need to drop into the breast pocket.

I’m so so so happy with them I was so worried they would still look saggy but they are highest they can be haha!!

Here’s a little picture with my macom on and I’ll put one on my profile so add me and have a look st my progress so far ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ashton 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Abbey your results are amazing ? if mine turn out anything like that I will be very pleased!!! Would you say the Macom is worth buying? I don’t know whether to get a asda/m&s sports bra or the Macom xx

Menu

Hi Abbey! I am so glad to see your results. Even I had a breast lift in Toronto ( http://www.sliwinplasticsurgery.com/procedures/body-contouring/breast-surgery/breast-lift-toronto/ ) about 2 years ago and my Surgeon was Dr.Sammy Sliwin. I am quite satisfied with the procedure. In the beginning was very scared to go under knife. But now I am glad that I decided to proceed with the surgery. Till date I didn’t experience any problem.

Ella Beau 50
    50p
    Menu

They look great Abbey!! Xxx

Abbey 17
    17p
    Menu

Hey Ashton, I would say yes to getting one it’s the comfiest I have but I am going to get an asda one with the zip up because none of my others fit or feel right over my incisions!
    Eloise do you have your before and after? Take a look on my profile I put more pics on! Thanks Ella!! X

Sarah Parr 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey Hun .. Am I ok to add you.. Need uplift with implants and I’m still quite scared of the scarring etc.. Although anything is better than what I have now haha! Yours look great Hun.. Fab results from what I can see in the pic above!! Xxx

Abbey 17
    17p
    Menu

Course Sarah I will accept ? Got lots of pics on there x

Ashton 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks for your reply Abbey ?
    I’m a 32 back but I don’t know whether to get the 32 or the 34 for swelling etc or whether the Macom would be better for when I go back to work if there really comfortable. Did you get your actual size it size bigger? Xxxx

Sarah Parr 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks Hun ??

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi I have added you hope u don’t mind. Just booked my uplift for March. What size was u before? X

Kay 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Abbey, I had my op a week after you, I thought that as we are both at similar stages that you wouldn’t mind me adding you

Abbey 17
    17p
    Menu

Sorry for late reply Ashton I think the 32 Is actually good with strapping on it felt tight but wasn’t actually the back size that was tight, fits perfect now!!
    Hi Sarah I was an empty d went for 300 and 325 moderate partials don’t know what size I am yet!! Hope a DD
    Hi Kay course that’s fine 🙂 how are you feeling?

Abbey 17
    17p
    Menu

Hey, ahh wicked great news Hun!! My nipples look really odd atm I am hoping this is due to swelling on one otherwise I will be asking for him to make them even lol!! Other than that all is fine still very high and painful on incisions roll on another few weeks when the scars are healed xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.