7 days PO. Started by: Laura

• Author
    24p
    Menu
    +2

So today I got my strapping off & saw my new boobs for the first time! Considering the implants my surgeon & I decided on pre op were 350cc mod plus – I in fact now have 325cc HP implants.

And I am so so glad my surgeon used his initiative & skill to get me the look I wanted. Still a long healing process to go- but so far I’m so pleased.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Liz 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look incredible!!!! They look super natural, you should be so so so so happy with that result so early on xx

Emily 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

They look great xxx

Daisy 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Laura, they look amazing! How are you feeling pain/mobility wise now your 1WPO? X

Laura 24
    24p
    Menu

Oh thank you all so much- I was so worried!
    Daisy- pain wise, I’m much better than initially- despite a little not complication in op as well! I think the strapping was the worst part you know! Got so much more freedom in my arms- it’s great!!! Xx

ClaireJ 12
    12p
    Menu
    +2

They look so good, especially for a week po! X

Laura 24
    24p
    Menu

Thank you! I’m so impatient I just can’t wait for them to drop & fluff out- and of course wear a pretty bra!! Xx

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

HI Laura wow wow they look amazing .. when did u know he had changed to 325cc? Ive got my seven day on Friday im hoping if yours are that size with 325 that mine are not gona be too big.. I cant wait to get the strapping of, its so tight and uncomfy. I was asked to bring a sports bra with me. Do you have to still sleep in the macom? x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! How have yours dropped so quickly i had mod plus unders.. An im 11 days po they are still stuck on 🙁
    I like the underboob bit were they drop an there just not doin it.
    Jelous want your boobs girl! Xx

Laura 24
    24p
    Menu

I actually didn’t realise my implants had been changed until after my surgery!! At first I was a bit emotional, as they were not what I asked for. But he was great- he rang me assured me they were the right fit etc. And what can I say- he was definitely right!!! Yes Macom bra is still on all the time & as I’m under muscle I wear breast band 24/7 as well for now!

Good luck Sabrina- hope you love yours!!Xx

Laura 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Beckiea,

Aw just bear with it- I’m so impatient I know your struggle. I honestly never take off my Macom and always wear my breast band. Due to complications at OP I also kept use on my breasts in the first week to reduce swelling ASAP which may have helped.
    I’m sure yours will be exactly as you want- I know unders take so much longer!! Ahh!

Keep your chin up and persevere with it Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.