7 days po 410cc mr traynor Started by: Whitney

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi ladies I’m 1 week post op today been to my appt today everything’s looking great! Boobies changing soo much my right Boob is dropping first so can’t wait for them to even out iv put a pic on from day 5 6 and 7 x

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

There lookin brilliant chick x

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Aww Whit they look great 🙂 x

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks ladies not long for u @Gemma x

Menu

Hi Whitney, would you mind if I add you? Can I also ask if you had unders or overs?

I’ve had my consultation today and I forgot to ask mr traynor if he would go under or over. My PC said he usually goes over and I was hoping for unders as I want a more natural look? Confused.com

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Ye no problem Lisa he didn’t say at my consultation but I was told if he didn’t say it would be overs a and he did say I have breasts there so ye overs ha! They shouldn’t look fake If u have enough tissue to go over mine prob look fake at the moment but I’m 7 days po and one is dropping quicker than the other x

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

O we are already friends x

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Yours look so good! We both had ours done the same day by dr traynor 🙂 .. I am going to upload mine too, hope ur we’ll lovely 🙂

Menu

Ahh so we are sorry 🙂

They look fab and that’s reassured me a lot. I’m worrying myself now. I feel like I forgot loads of questions to ask him.

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks ladies Jenny us r lookin great too I had mine on the Wednesday Lisa u always remember things afterwards you should have asked ha x

phoenix 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Whitney, Hope you don’t mind me adding you. I’ve got my consultation with Dr Traynor on Monday the 10th Feb and scheduled in for op the following Tuesday 18th in Preston. Its all moving pretty fast, very excited. Dr Traynor seems to have a great reputation, how has it all been for you?

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Looking good Whitney, your wounds must be tiny going off the size of the new dressings

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

That’s fine phoenix it’s Al been a really good experience just enjoy it! Cheryl im gonna be taking my plasters off tomorrow so il put a pic on of incisions after, I was surprised hoe well they looked when I had dressings off I expected them.to be more grousome ha x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add, I’m having mr Traynor at the end of April 🙂

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Accepted hun im 9 days po now will ad more pics in a few days looking more even now x

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls would u ,mid if i add u? I. Looking at having mine on feb 25th with dr traynir too x

kelly
    0p
    Menu

Hi Whitney do u mind if i add you, i remember you commented on my post about MR Traynor, i had my consultation last night with the co-coordinator and seeing Mr Traynor on Thursday, ive heard so many good things so im booked in for the op on 12th March 😀 (as he only had 5 spaces left).
    Is there anything i should ask at the Consultation that he doesn’t mention?
    xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Sure hun, ye he doesn’t usually mention if ur having under or overs but that normally means overs! Also about what profile I actually don’t know what profile I had I just left it to him as I trusted him fully x I’m 13 days po today and doing fab! X

Louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Hey, I had my consultation with Mr Traynor yesterday, excited but still really nervous as not 100% sure yet. Think I’m wanting to go for 295cc natrelle soft touch but still need to go in to try the different sizes on with my own clothes 🙂 would you mind if I add im you so can see Mr Traynors work please?

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Louise, I had Mr Traynor too and my sister had her consultation with him yesterday, you can add me too if you’d like?

Louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks very much Cheryl, I’ve added you 🙂

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

No probs hun iv added u x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing must be super pleased 🙂

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks hun Im very pleased us look fab too! Are they a bit softer now? Mine are going a bit squishiest in areas but can’t wait for them to all be squishier and less numb ha there feeling like mine now though, they felt alien at first x

chazz
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun I still can’t c ure pics have u accepted my friends request lol x

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi hun just wondering if u have booked a consultation or anything yet? I see iv been on the forum.over 3 years n I’m guessin there’s only so much research you an do right? X

chazz
    0p
    Menu

I have inboxed u Hun x

SachaLowe 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Whitney!
    Hope you dont mind the add!

I have my op with Mr Traynor in 2 weeks and i have chosen 410cc overs! do you know what size abouts you will be?! i was hoping to be a DD/E!xx

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi think il be about dd hun x

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

Well when I measured myself using an online calculator I’m coming up at 34dd/e at 2 week po but still lots of changing to do x

Menu

Hi im thinking about going with dr traynor, can I add you please
    thanks

Louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Yeah no bother, I’ve added you. I’ve had my consultation with dr. Mounir today though and have decided to go with him instead, he was much more thorough than dr. Traynor and made me feel more confident 🙂 that’s just my personal opinion though 🙂 x

Mel
    0p
    Menu

Hello I’m hopefully having dr traynor. Meeting him tomorrow. I hear lots of good things and also keen to hear if over or under because I want them to look natural.

Mel
    0p
    Menu

Also did you have high profile or low profile?

Louise 4
    4p
    Menu

Oops sorry, only seen the last page of comments on this post, thought it was a message on my wall haha!

Whitney 1
    1p
    Menu

I had high profile hun x

Tracy
    0p
    Menu

Hi Whitney, could I add you? Would love to see your results x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.