7 days po one breast bigger than the other.? advice plz Started by: freccia upham

• Author

Just had my strapping taken off 7 days po and my right breast looks much bigger than the left, I was a flat 32a before surgery so was even sized before. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this and it evened out in time? I had unders so not sure if this makes any difference.. if anyone could share any similar experiences would be much appreciated. Thanks xx

Menu

Anyone?

Camilla
    0p
    Menu

Mine are slightly different ones a bit higher and more swollen they said treat it like 2 different ops as your body heals differently and it could take 3 months to see the final result xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

If you look at my pics one of mine looks much bigger than the other now but they are changing all the time x

Menu

It’s totally normal. Everyone actually has one breast bigger than the other, much like your feet they’re sisters not twins! Mots of us don’t notice when they’re small but it does become more noticeable once they are enlarged, you do get used to it really quickly though! Also, each breast should be treated as a seperate surgery so they heal/swell at different rates, you likely have more swelling in one than the other and the difference will lessen over time. Hope this helps.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.