7 days PO… Strapping off Started by: A

• Author
    24p
    Menu

Hey everyone

425cc High Profile Partials

Today I had my strapping removed… I was dreading today because I was so scared I wouldn’t like them, my first reaction wasn’t great, they’re still cone-shaped and swollen so I don’t feel the greatest but from everyone on here, always saying they change a lot, i know I need to be patient!

The strapping being removed did nip I’m not going to lie, but everyone’s different, I never have waxing done so it was a bit of a shock to my body lol.

The recovery has gone great apart from my right boob has given me pain whereas my left has been fine. I was convinced something was up but it turns out the right boob is still the more swollen one of the two so I’ve been advised to stick to the ice packs. I also feel a lot better since the strapping was removed, it was strapped up funny on my right boob, I had boob fat over the top of the strapping so I think it was really digging in under my armpit causing the bruise-feeling pain!

I’m keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that I now have no problems moving forward and that I stop judging them as I do feel they’re small considering I had 425cc?

Also hoping I start to love them how all you other girls love yours! They just look abit ugly to me right now!!!

A 24
    24p
    Menu

Didn’t upload photos… Try again

Megan
    0p
    Menu

Hi.

Are you happy with them now? I’m booked in to have 450cc partials in a couple of weeks, but I’m just hoping they won’t be too big. I’m a 34b at the minute. Are you glad you went for the 425cc?

A 24
    24p
    Menu

@megan3 hey lovely 🙂 I am ok with the size, I really do wish I’d have gone for about 500cc. 450cc is literally less than a tablespoon difference to 425 so you’d be pretty much the same as me so if you have a chance to go bigger I would! Xx

Michelle 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi just a question as to what size you are now? I am having 400cc going from a empty 34b (padded of course) I want to achieve a d/dd but worried they won’t get me there.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.