7 days post OP Strapping finally removed 300cc unders Started by: Laura

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I am so pleased to have my strapping removed today, I finally feel like the elephant which has been sat on my chest has stood up, pain where the drains where has instantly disappeared (think the strapping was causing it to bruise) nurse happy that I had my stitches removed today also, one more week until I can shower just to be safe. I had horrendous recovery period where I was in so much pain and felt sick continuously but today has made it utterly worth it! Wish everyone a speedy recovery and the results they expect ? Xxx

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

Wow Laura they look amazing what surgeon did you have he’s done a fab job? Xx

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Holly, I had Mr Marcellino, he was a man of very little words but what I loved about him was the passion he showed for wanting to give his patients the best he can do (must be the Italian in him hehe) I did so much research on him and was nothing but impressed and although he uses strapping and drains and more often than not a breast band too (I didn’t have one thankfully) his results have been amazing. How you feeling about it all? Xx

Nikki 5
    5p
    Menu

Wow! They look.brilliant! I bet you’re over the moon! ..just wanted to know how you handled the stitches being removed? I’m dreading that and haven’t even had my op yet! ? xx

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I can honestly say that the bandages felt more uncomfortable that the stitches being removed. It’s like a slow cold wax being pulled from your skin but bareable don’t worry, my stitches I felt a very mild pull as the nurse had to pull to be able to cut it but once cut didn’t feel it being removed, all done and dusted within a flash ? It’s so worth it to be able to see your new assests.

Do you know what size your going for also over or under? Xx

Paige 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey! I’m thinking about having exactly the same size as you.. What size where you before and what are you now (ish at a guess ha) x

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Paige, I was super small 34 aa / a if super padded! I have a before picture on my profile take a look ( sorry most photos are upside down – when I load them from my phone they seem to turn around) surgeon advised a full c / d but now I have them and fallen in love I’m not actually worried if I don’t get to D. I feel womanly and have a shape finally ? I didn’t want to go massive I wanted more of the natural look after healing my 300’s should achieve that. Were you offered any other sizes? I was offered up to 375 and it’s so easy to go for the biggest size cause of worry that you won’t get to what you want but I’m so glad I didn’t go bigger. Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachel 10
    10p
    Menu

They look amazing and you look like ur healing so well already babe! I too am getting 300cc I’m an a at moment and have been offered 350 max! What profile do you have Hun if u don’t mind me asking ? X

Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Rachel I had high profile I wasn’t offered anything different but I trusted my surgeon for the results I explained I would like and he’s achieved it, looking forward to them softening them now, like rocks at the moment. Good luck with your op, let me know how you get on and pics as don’t get to read many stories about smaller cc’s xx

Holly 17
    17p
    Menu

Aw thanks for replying Laura, his work is fab I am going with dr Andrea but marcellino would have been my second choice deffo after seeing his work! I’m nervous now it’s 2 weeks today but getting excited more than anything ! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.