7 months and nipple piercing Started by: Jamie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Okay so I had my boobs done 7 months ago they seem completely healed now. I did have my nipple pierced before but had to take my piercing out for this op and when I tried to put it back in it had closed up but has anyone had their nipple pierced after their ba? When I had it done before it seemed to heal up okay after about 6 months but what are peoples views on this

Jodie 1
    1p
    Menu

I took mine out before my op and it healed up too , I had mine re-pierced 9 weeks post op I’m almost 14 weeks post op now and all is fine xx

smoggs 3
    3p
    Menu

I had mine done around a year later and it was fine 🙂 x

Rosie
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls how long after op did you try to put your nipple bars back in an discovered they’d closed up? I might see what Dr.Singh says and ask the nurse to put mine back in after the op, but give her plastic ones as I’ve heard lots about infection xxxx

Menu

I had my nipple pierced as well and sadly its closed up it closes up so quickly I want to get it done again but after looking on the internet I have seen some horror stories where people have got an infection and had to have there implant removed I don’t think Im going to risk it 🙁

Rosie
    0p
    Menu

If you have plastic Flexi bars put in you wont risk infection the infection with nipple piercings and implants is from metal bars xxxx

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks. Think I will get mine done then and have a flexi bar put in. I think that’s what I have at home which was he one they pierced with it before. I loved that piercing I do feel lost without it although it was horrible getting it done!!’

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.