7 months on and useful tips.. Started by: Francesca

• Author
    -1p
    Menu

So! it’s been 7 months since my BA with Mr.Chantarasak in Highgate, going from a AA/A to a full DD with 300CC overs.

I often see soo many girls worrying about the size they’re going to end up, as they read that someone else has got bigger implants than them, but trust your surgeon as he/she will know what they’re offering you and what will suit you best!

Having over the muscle implants does not mean they will look fake, i get told i have the most natural looking fake boobs and i’m a size 8 and am yet to be told i’m out of proportion!

Recovery time is different for EVERYONE! i for example never had any pain, i woke up and thought they hadn’t put my implants in as i felt fine, day 3 and 4 i was a bit sore but other than that i breezed through and have had 0 issues. Some people ache a lot, some people don’t, you have to listen to what your body is telling you!

A good set of tips i’ve picked up along the way are;
    – baggy clothes with big arm holes are key for the first week, simply for ease of not having to lift your arms much.
    – If you have any worries, ring the nurse!!! it’s what they’re there for and can give you peace of mind for any worries you might have!
    – For the 1/2 weeks you’re off work/uni you will be BORED if you lead an active lifestyle, stock up on magazines and dvds and relax for the entire time you have off to give your body the best chance of recovering quickly
    – There’s no shame in admitting you need help, i had to ask my mum to help with my hair but once it was washed i felt soo much better (if you are a bit cautious, i recommend Umberto Giannini’s Morning After Dry Shampoo (£6 in Boots in a black bottle with silver top), it’s soo good and doesn’t smell bad like some other dry shampoos!)
    – If you’re worried about what people might say, then do you need them in your life? If it makes you happy and boosts your confidence like it has done with me, then who cares what someone else’s opinion is! In the words of Dr.Seuss “Those who don’t mind matter, and those who matter don’t mind”

If any girls have questions for me, feel free to drop me a private email or comment on this as i’m all for helping with any questions people may have 🙂 xx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi great advice am I ok to add you as my stats are similar to your and lookinG at either 310 or 340 partials. Glad u had such a great experience and love the dr Seuss advice.

Lou
    0p
    Menu
    Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

add away Nicole 🙂 xx

Menu

Hiiii, it’s so nice to see a lovely comment like this!!!
    I’m having my op with dr Chantarasak on Tuesday, I’m so excited.
    Hoping to have a lovely experience like you x
    Hope you don’t mind the add 🙂

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

add away Ashleigh 🙂 what size are you aiming to go to?xx

Menu

Thank you 🙂
    Hoping to achieve a DD. I’m a 34B now. And having 385cc overs.
    X

nrcj
    0p
    Menu

Love this Francesca. Such a positive message for us all. 🙂 xx

Emma
    0p
    Menu

This is amazin!! So good to see positive comments and tips for newbies!
    So true and it’s all for yourself not anyone else!! I’ve got surgery in April should be having 260 and 300 overs or 300 and 340! Hope you don’t mind me adding you 🙂 xx

Menu

Love this post! I also had my op 8 months ago with Mr Schiavone, I come on here and see girls worrying (as we all do at the start) but you’re so right, everyone is different and we all recover different/more quickly than others and most pain is normal and just part of the healing process so I wouldn’t even worry but the nurses are great 🙂 xxx

Amy 19
    19p
    Menu

Reading this made me feel better 🙂 hope you don’t mind the add xx

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

add away Amy 🙂 xx

Menu

this was really nice to read thank you!! Can i add? xxx

Francesca -1
    -1p
    Menu

sure thing Lauren 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.