+1

Best decision ever ❤️?

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +2

Excuse the wet, i was in the bath lol

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

They look Amazing ! ?? x X

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

Thanks so much @claireb2 I’m so pleased, they’ve kept changing so much xx

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

Yeah they really do look great X

Claireb2 18
    18p
    Menu

@amber-rose that reassures me so much Iv had unders and my right one is taking ages to drop! I’m 6 weeks PO when did you notice them becoming softer ? Did yours drop at different times as well? Xxxxxx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

@claireb2 I’ve honestly only noticed them getting noticeably soft since around month 4 & my right is still ever so slightly higher & a little firmer even now, my surgeon said its cus im right handed so the muscle is tighter so takes lots longer to relax. It takes up to a year to see your final result with under muscle so it defo takes so much patience lol! They look totally different now to what they did a few months ago xx

Menu

Hi Amber they look amazing!!! @amber-rose
    What’s the healing time/pain like for unders? Xx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you @sgirl ! I was driving by 6 days after the op but not without pain, at the time I had an 11 month old & a 2 year old & literally came straight off the operating table home to them & up with them in the night. It was very painful but I just had to get on with it. If I had the choice I would of taken it easy for 2 weeks xxxx

Menu

I’ve had overs before and they were basically pain free but the time want unders and am a bit put off by the pain and time off work!
    Thanks @amber-rose xxx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

It was painful Hun I can’t lie, but I couldn’t take the pain mess after 2 days as they were leaving me bloated & consipated lol xx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

Meds* constipated ** ??

Menu

Hi Hun, what size CC id you have? They look fab! I am 2 months PO and they change so much week by week 🙂 xx

Hannah 5
    5p
    Menu

hey your boobs look absolutely amazing! I’ve got my op booked for unders, undecided between 350 cc and 425 cc can i ask what size you had 🙂 ?? thank you xx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

Hi girls, @hannah I had 425cc high profile under the muscle xx

Amber-rose 54
    54p
    Menu

& thank you xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.