7 months PO – Dr Traynor! Started by: Fino89

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hello ladies,

I haven’t been on here for a while, so I thought I’d pop in and say hello 🙂 Well, I am 7 months PO this month and I am absolutely loving my twins. Not had any problems with them whatsoever and I have enjoyed watching them develop these past few moths. I would say that they have become bigger throughout time as they drop and fluff. So to those who are only a few weeks PO, dont lose hope! I currently measure 32E from 32A and I had 415cc with Dr Traynor. Feel free to have to a look at my pictures, and ask questions but I am conscious as to who I accept so if I dont accept please dont take it personally (too many dodgy people on here)

Hugs,

Shelly xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Hi Shelly, ive sent you a friend request. I had 325cc high profile unders with Mr Traynor 3.5 weeks ago and I am so pleased with them. I am so happy with the size although I am curious to see if they get smaller/bigger.

Isobel
    0p
    Menu

I’ve also sent you a friend request, I had 450 overs on 21st April x

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Accepted ladies x

Jamie
    0p
    Menu

You mind if i add you i gad 445 just under 2 weeks ago x would love yo see your results

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ive sent a friend request hope thats ok im having traynor xx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

They look fab and hav defintly got bigger.

CRx -1
    -1p
    Menu

Added you if that’s okay xx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

No probs 🙂 Thank youuu!!x

CRx -1
    -1p
    Menu

They look fab !!

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Do you mind if I add you? I had 410 3 and a half weeks ago, I’m intrested in seeing how the go over the months. Xx

Jadet25
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’ve added u hope thts ok I am having either 410 it 460 (can’t decide) with Traynor in a few wk xx

Fino89 1
    1p
    Menu

Will add now lovelies x

natasha
    0p
    Menu

Wow you look fab, feel free to have a look at my pictures. I’m dying to know what size I look and will be lol xx

Jay Roe
    0p
    Menu

Do you mind if I add? Having 445cc in June xx

Laura
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing bet you so pleased x

Menu

Hi Hun, do u mind if I add you to take a look im booked in with Mr Traynor 3rd June and would love to see his work after 7 months? xxx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hope it’s ok to add you .. I’m having 415cc from a 34b, hoping to be a DD xx

aprile 1
    1p
    Menu

Not been on in a while myself! Glad your healing well and ur pics look amazing! He is good my traynor 🙂 definitely will be adding more pictures soon! Im about 6 months post op so not far behind u! Have a nice weekend 🙂 xxxxx

Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add I’ve had 410 unders n would love to see ur result 🙂 x

Rachael
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun I’m having mr traynor in 2 weeks, having 500cc, would love to see your results 🙂 xx

JLizzie
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun I’m having 450 unders in June would love to see your results x

Zena
    0p
    Menu

Hi shelly …im 2 weeks post op at the mo…would luv to have a look at how yours have progressed over the months so hope you don’t mind the add. Also curious to know I how your scarring is at 7 months? Did you use anything like bio oil to reduce it and how long post surgery did you start using it? Thanks 🙂

Jessii
    0p
    Menu

Hope the adds okay! Hoping to go to an DD/E xxx

melanie
    0p
    Menu

Hi @Fino89
    You mind if I add you?
    I am currently a 34a/b and in a dilemma – I have been offered either 400cc overs or 450cc overs (not sure which one to go with)
    I really can’t decided and my surgery is in 5 weeks!!! xx

Julieg1 1
    1p
    Menu

Do you mind if I add you. I’m 2 wks post op. had 415 unders with Mr Traynor at Preston. I’ve been on an emotional roller coaster wishing I had gone for the bigger. Been worried about all the money it has cost and I haven’t ended up as I imagined. People have said 2wks is too early to tell.

Steff
    0p
    Menu

Hi, can i add also im looking at getting around 400cc with mr traynor in July, im around a 32b and i want a similar size to you! xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Can I add pls I’m having 400 cc next min with mr traynor x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.