7 months PO pics up Started by: Kerri

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Just posted some pics of my boobs now 7 months PO. Am very happy! Had Dr Kazzazi 450 TSF overs in December. Xx

TGH321
    0p
    Menu

Hi. Just sent you an add so I can have a peak if thats ok? Still waiting to have mine done so obsessedwith size at the moment…as Im sure you can remember!! x

AmyJ
    0p
    Menu

Is it ok if I add u plz? Having either 415/450 overs on Wednesday!!!! xx

Kerri
    0p
    Menu

Have accepted you both! Good luck on Wednesday Amy bet you are so excited! Xx

Kerri
    0p
    Menu

I had 450 TSF unders not overs!! Think I’m half asleep!

Menu

Hi kerri,

Would you mind if I add you please? i have my op a week tomorrow, trying to see as many pics as i can to help me decide upon a size :S x

meesh 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi chick, just added u. Im having 415 tsf partial on 16th with D. Singh. I’m size 10/12, been debating over size to get. Do u mind if I have a look at your pics pls. X

Menu

Hi Meesh, what size are you expecting to be after the op? Thats one of the sizes iv been offered but with overs, however worried it will be too big for the look im aiming for! xx

Kerri
    0p
    Menu

Have added u girls! Dr Kazzazi predicted I would end up a D but I measure a 34E now.

Sarah W
    0p
    Menu

Do u mind me adding? Would love to see what overs look like further down the line! Xx I am having overs next monday xx

Kerri
    0p
    Menu

Hey Sarah no probs with adding me but I think I was half asleep when I wrote that post last night – I had unders not overs!

Gail
    0p
    Menu

hi, do you mind if I add you? Im just trying to get money together to get mine asap, 520cc with Mr Traynor xx

TGH321
    0p
    Menu

Cant believe how much they have changed over the 7 months! They look fab…you should be really pleased. I would 🙂 x

Kerri
    0p
    Menu

Feel free to add me girls! Kelly I felt really small post op, surgeon predicted a D cup but I didn’t feel like it but when I got measured I ended up a 34E! So I’m sure yours will turn out great, they do change a lot in the first few weeks! Plus if you still have bandages on they squash them a lot!!!! Thanx TGH, yep I’m very pleased!!

Menu

Hello, could I have a look at your puctures please xx

Kerri
    0p
    Menu

Sure Hun send me a friend request x

Daisy
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you? Would love to see the changes! x

Ashton
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind if I add you hun, currently deciding between 450 cc or 470 but I’m have mine partial xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.