7 months post op 500cc partials from 32a dr traynor pics added Started by: Hannah H

• Author
    31p
    Menu
    +1

Pics added girls 7 months post op 500cc partials from 32a dr traynor over the moon with them and only getting better each month 🙂 xxx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu
    +1

Pic x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jodie 16
    16p
    Menu

They look great! Hope you don’t mind the add I’m having 500 and 550 in two weeks

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

Hya. A had 700cc partials 10 days ago with traynor. Hoping the size will get bigger. Have yours changed a lot since day 10 x

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Hey girls no add away 🙂 and Deffo Claire they will change so much add me and have a look. Jealous you had 700cc I’d love to have that size haha xxx

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

Have a look at my b4n after pics. Yours are bigger than mine. Hope mine get bigger lol x

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

Ave just had a look at yr pics hannah.. yours started looking bigger 3 n half wks.then massive at 6 n half. Hope that happens to mine x

Ruby 19
    19p
    Menu

Added you hun hope that’s ok ive had 450 partials xxx

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

@hannah1990 They look fab hun 🙂 x

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Claire they Deffo do I’ve been told partials can take up to 18 months to completely soften and settle as well my friends took that long xxx

clairelk 29
    29p
    Menu

Hope so. A love them like. Changing every few days. Cant wait to get to 6 weeks to get mesured x yours look lush x

Beckii 50
    50p
    Menu

Hi Hannah hope you don’t mind me asking but what sort of size are you measuring now? I’m looking at having 500cc. I’m currently measuring a 32c and hoping to be a dd/e

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Hi Beckii you will Deffo be bigger than that! I was a 32a lost weight from a small b I measured as 32FF at 6 weeks id say I was still a bit swollen then though so about an F. I need to get remeasured to be honest I prefer wearing the sports bras from primark they are so comfy. Implants measure a lot bigger than they look and I’m tall with broad shoulders but slim athletic build really so it all depends on your stats id say to what you will measure and look. I can dress mine up and they can look massive but in other outfits id say I look a D/DD xxx

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Just had my post op check…bit later than 3 months but oh well haha everything is fine and got my pre op pic..,oh my god gave me a laugh anyway haha I’ve put it on to show the difference!

Beckii 50
    50p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Hannah thank you for the advice, yours great and hope you don’t mind the add.

Beckii 50
    50p
    Menu

Sorry slight typo there *yours look great!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.