7 months post op and very happy! Started by: Pinklady

• Author

Hi,

Not been on for ages. I had my operation in January and have been very happy. I do still get the odd pain in my left breast and the nipple this side is super sensitive/sore. Still I guess it still has time and I can put up with that.
    I went from an un measured 32 B to a measured 32 F and had 400cc tsx implants placed under the muscle with Mr Kazazzi. Due my 1 year review next January.
    Good luck to anybody waiting or that have had their operations.

xx

Menu

Can I add you Hun? X

TGH321
    0p
    Menu

Could I add you too? Great to see how you are 1 year on…glad you happy with them ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Olivia
    0p
    Menu

Could I add you Hun I had similar size to you but only 5 days PO xx

Jenny
    0p
    Menu

Hey pink lady it’s so nice to have po ladies come back on and give reassurance that they are pleased with their results! There seems to be a few to many negatives on here recently but my view is we all knew the risks I hope I’m not in the few that live to regret but I threw the dice just need to wait and see how they roll! I am 2 days po now and I over done it big time yesterday and I started bleeding :-/ so I’m resting now today bet you can remember the numb bum feeling only to well lol I’m hoping it gets better real soon as its driving me mad!!! Anyway enough of my moaning! Thanks for coming back on here and giving us some hope take care and congratulations ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

Trish
    0p
    Menu

Ooo another happy post BA’er ๐Ÿ™‚ Could I add you please xxx

No
    0p
    Menu

Me too please.x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

can i add u hun? xx

Gail
    0p
    Menu

Could I add you too please , got my BA 10th sept

sophiemarie -4
    -4p
    Menu

Can I add u old hun glad ur happy Nd all is well!

Menu

Any ladies that have asked of course you may add.
    I must put some recent pictures on.

Cheryl
    0p
    Menu

Could I add you please Hun, I’m 9 weeks post op with 445cc TRX unders, would love to see how they have changed in 7 months xx

teal22
    0p
    Menu

Hey can I add u luv ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

Menu

Please could I add you too? Initial consultation booked for sept 9th, very nervous but would love to see what the results could be for me this time next year.

Menu

Hey I’ve sent u a request hope this is okay…I’ve got my op 3 weeks on sat ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Cayla
    0p
    Menu

Hi can I add you xx

Kelly -1
    -1p
    Menu

Could I add, I’m 3 weeks post. Find it such a help that there are ladies like you still posting & letting us new girls know what to expect months down the line

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.