7 week check up………..30E!!! Started by: Jess Pixie

• Author

Hey ladies!
    Had my check up today at 7 weeks. The nurse said I can lay down in the bath now, go swimming, put bio oil on my incisions and best of all I CAN WEAR NORMAL BRAS! Went straight to get measured (obviously haha) and I came out as a 30E! Could have cried with happiness! The lady said I can maybe fit into 32DD depeneding on the style etc, but 30E is my “proper” size. Thank you Dr Mounir, you’ve made my life complete!!! Xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Wowsers Jess!!! That’s huge!! Haha xx

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

Wow x

Menu

Can’t believe it girls! Completely over the moon xxx

Susan 2
    2p
    Menu

Wow, glad your so pleased with your new size 🙂

Menu

Thank you! I’ve just put a photo up and the twins look huge! It’s not even a really padded push boobs together kind of bra either haha xxx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I have been measured as a 30e aswell with 385cc implants I don’t feel like mine are huge tho :(! Wish they look ann E x

Menu

I look more like DD or a very very full D! It’s strange how implants measure bigger than what they look! I’m struggling to find bras in any shops near me, hello online shopping! Xxx

Menu

Aww that’s nice to hear hun. I’m 3 weeks post op and absolutely can’t wait for my next checkup so I can get to the stage you’re at buying New bras! It’s like starting a new life isn’t it haha only got like 3 or 4 bras to my name at the moment and obv they’re only sports bras for now haha. Really nervous to find out what size I am. Bet it feels more real when u get a proper bra on again too xx

Menu

Yaaaay congrats Jess!
    Isn’t Mounir amazing? I’ve been measured, ask for around an E look and ended up a 30G/32FF. He’s changed our lives so much! Xx

Menu

Aww congratulations.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.