7 week post op pics. Started by: kimbo

• Author
    1p
    Menu

just uploaded a few pics of 7 week post op. now very comfortable with only the slightest twinge every now and then. sometime boobs still feel weird when i first get out of bed.
    but totally loving mr kazarzi’s work and how natural everyone says they look.

Ria
    0p
    Menu

What size did you go to/from and what size implants did you have? I’m booked in with Dr Traynor on the 10th June… so excited!! Mind if I add you? xxx

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

They look fab hun! X

kimbo 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks jodie.

Ria. i am now a 36F with 415 unders. this is a re-ba so had implants already. dont mind the add hun x

Menu

I had mr kazzazi. Mind if I add you. I’m 10 days post op 🙂

Jackki
    0p
    Menu

Hi Danielle, I’m having dr Kazazzi at the end of this month, can please add you xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

can i add you also pls mines in 2 weeks xx

Ria
    0p
    Menu

@bradshaw38 Mind me asking, did you go bigger this time? Everyone I speak to seems to have done! xxx

kimbo 1
    1p
    Menu

i think so. lol. its my second ba. first one was 14 years ago and they never said what size implants i had. bra size is bigger but i dont feel bigger if you know what i mean. everyone else says that i am

vicky
    0p
    Menu

Hi. Do you have before pics of your first implants before your 2nd op, just wondered how they look 14 years later. That’s good going though 14 years. xx

Jo
    0p
    Menu

They look great Hun xx where are your bras from ? So pretty x

kimbo 1
    1p
    Menu

vicky. just uploaded one before second ba.

jo. thabk you. the white one is just from primark and the pink is a la zenza

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.