7 weeks pics up Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls i am now 7 weeks post opp and still not sure if there what i wanted , i think there ok but i would of liked the more fake look , i think they look natural and i think there getting smaller by the day ,
    Of course they look sooooo much better than they did , but i have tried bras on and i don’t even fit into a 34F i was hoping to be a 34G but i am quite disappointed that i am smaller than that ,
    Love Nat xx

Calla
    0p
    Menu

Hey Nat, can i add you? x

Sam
    0p
    Menu

I think they look great hun!!x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thanks hun i went to asda yesterday and i tried on a 34G and a 34F and they were to big , but they don’t do 32F or G so need to go to marks and spencer and see what i measure at ,
    Hopefully i wont be to disappointed ,
    Love Nat xx

Sam
    0p
    Menu

Not that I am an expert lol but try not to worry about what size they measure but what size they look, they certainly do not look small hun and really suit your frame! xx

marie
    0p
    Menu

Hey Nat! I dont know if its just me but i cant see your 7 week po pics! Your other pics look great though, gorgeous boobies!! Im struggling to find bras that fit too 😛 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey its on page 2 the pics , I was hoping to be a 32-34G or F but asda was to big and they don’t do 32F/G , i am off to m&s now to see if they can measure me xx

marie
    0p
    Menu

oh I dont have a page 2 when I click on your album! I can only see up to your wedding photo- which by the way is gorge!! are they set to private maybe? Good luck with the bra shopping!! I went to la senza today but its all clearance stock at the mo so theres only weird sizes in there, going to try m&s tomo 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I was measured 30G : )

Thats strange how do i change the settings xx

marie
    0p
    Menu

Nat they look crazy amazing!! 30G!! Thats super news!!! I bet you’re over the moon, i would be with those bangers! lol xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have managed to change the setting on the Pictures so friends can see now xx
    I think yours are amazing : ) xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

@natstar they look HUGE! Im so jealous! They’re amazing xx

Kara
    0p
    Menu

Hi nat can you add me I had op on Friday I so want a natural look as I have small body frame. Won’t see the results until Friday as I am strapped in. So excited.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I bet your so excited , i hated the strapping mine looked really wonky lol but when it comes off its like wow i have boobs lol , how do u feel xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.